• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Minor Character

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
The title says it all:)

My favorite non-lead character has to be.... Monkey. I thought he/she was a cool character. I love how it helps you through the forest temple of you are clueless about what to do.

I have other favorites too but I only put one:)

The Happy Mask Sales Man.

Such a strange and obscure person. And overly cryptic. He was rather entertaining, at least to me. Besides, it was fun getting different masks with varied effects from him in Ocarina of Time.

Claire

The Geekette
I cannot say I have a real favorite minor character, because Zelda was always my favorite character in the series. Other than Zelda, I always liked Talon.

He always gave the impression of being a little wacky, a little too loving of Lon Lon Milk, and quite the Mario look a like. He was a silly person to come in contact from time to time, and overall - he would have to be my favorite minor character. After all, you cannot think of Lon Lon Milk without thinking of Talon! ^^

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Minor character that has not real use in a storyline? Kafei would be mine, since he seems really cool.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Gor Ebizo from twilight Princess. Really tthe whole image of this goron elder is funny and cool (kinda looks like a old hippy) :D Hell yeah Brudda! *Scream*

Gor_Ebizo.jpg

Image from Zelda Wiki....yes i give you credit

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
the postman! who didnt love when he whipped out a letter and hummed that little tune! ohh happy days :p

Aside from actual people, so totally Epona. For actually people, probably the postman as well. Yes, he was just that good.

Probably the Shop Owner from Link's Awakening for me. He seems like a member of the mafia or something, killing you once you steal something, even if its a heart. Where did he get those powers anyway?

Kazumi

chagy
Uhhhhhhhhhh, Great Fairy from TP. She was cool for some odd reason..... Also Ashei, the Snowpeak person.:D

S

Steel Lover

Uhhhhhhhhhh, Great Fairy from TP. She was cool for some odd reason..... Also Ashei, the Snowpeak person.:D

other than needing some clothes...:puppy:

anyways my favorit would be sahrashala or however you spell it :p

i like everything about that game best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom