• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

Faviorate Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

• Lizalfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Octo

• Stalfos

• Poe Sisters

• Flare Dancer

• White Wolfos

• Dark Link

• Dead Hand

• Iron Knuckle

• Dinofolos

• Total voters

GoroLink

Goron Hero of the Winds
I voted for Dark Link, mainly because of the setting.
I'll probably never forget the moment i first walked into that surreal environment. And for some reason I remember finding it incredibly amusing to get the sound of hitting a wall when hitting.. Nothing.

Also, I liked Iron Knuckle, but then he kicked my butt on my second playthrough for some reason :(

Zarom

The King
o_O... Almost everyone chose Dark Link as their favorite mini-boss...

My favorite mini-boss definitely have to be Dark Link, in the Water Temple. Yeah. I tought it was an epic battle (a real challenge if you don't use the Biggoron's Sword or any other items than the sword), and it was a pretty fun and challenging fight. :mastersword::sword:

In 2nd comes the Dead Hand. He was a cool mini-boss and fighting against him is always fun and nice. It was really cool to fight him two times in OOT. He has a scary look on his face. And I enjoyed cuttting his hands that arise from the floor... o.o

Nabooru as the Iron Knuckle was awesome too, but she was easier than the other Iron Knuckles...

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
The Ironknuckle it was cool how you actually fought an enemy who could have some armor and was actually a challenge! I also like dark link but he was easy when you had the biggoron's sword and din's fire.:clap::lol::P

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Iron Knucke for sure! I just got to the biggest one in the Spirit Temple and I couldn't stop laughing
when at first it stood up, and then the music stopped because it realized it didn't have the ax.
It just snapped its fingers and then the music started again...HAHA! Yea...for that reason it is
my favorite mini boss.

T

TyphoneAlexis

I say Poe Sisters because they were an awesome way to grind for money.

C

Colton

I'm with majority here Dark link, Then Iron Nuckles at second.

One question though if you go back into the temple to the mini boss part can you fight the mini boss again?? That'd be fun because I like playing zelda just for the fighting sometimes, rather than just the puzzles and main quest.

NES

Awesome
Dark Link is far superior to the other mini bosses. That fight is so epic. :) Other than that, though, I really liked fighting the Big Octo for some reason...

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I would have thought this thread to bare an obvious answer, but then again there have been alot of people voting for the Ironknuckle.

Personally, Dark Link wins hands down, he must be implemented into the next Zelda game.

C

Colton

I killed all the the iron knuckles without losing any health. They aren't challenging enough.. But still pretty fun..

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I love Dark Link, he is a good challenge, and he looks awesome, I mean who hasn't changed to Dark Link when you are playing as Link in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Iron Knuckle is also awesome too, I love how its armor comes off.

Z

zeldim

I'd have to say Dark Link. Though he was really easy with Biggoron's sword, he was jus awesome! I mean, who doesn't want a 'demon version' of Link to fight against?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom