• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

Faviorate Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

• Lizalfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Octo

• Stalfos

• Poe Sisters

• Flare Dancer

• White Wolfos

• Dark Link

• Dead Hand

• Iron Knuckle

• Dinofolos

• Total voters

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I thought I had already replied to this thread. Since I have not I do it now. Dark Link is the best, him, the arena, the temple, all is so amazing. Iron knuckle was also nice.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Ugh...He was SO annoying when you had to fight him as a kid. I died the first time I fought him, and I've held a grudge every since.:mad:

Well, it seems logical, for each mini-boss has an HP limit on it. The HP limit is invisable to the player, but the computer keeps track of it. The Kokiri Sword was programmed to deal little HP as possible to any of the minibosses, yet that is why it is easier to beat Dead Hand with the Master Sword. The Biggeron Sword is also programmed to be greater than the Master Sword, making it possible to deal a massive amount of HP to the enemy. That is why it takes 3 hits to take down a Tektike with the Kokiri Sword, and it takes one with the Biggeron Sword. Back on topic, this simply means it takes longer to take out Dead Hand with the Kokiri Sword, rather than the Biggeron or Master Swords.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I voted for Dark Link. I just love him. He was hard.. but not annoying. This sounds crazy.. but if you dont know what you are doing.. Dark Link could be the hardest enemy in the game!

I found the battle with him really exciteing ^^

Kazumi

chagy
I also quite enjoyed fighting the Flare Dancer. My little brother always wanted there to be one in every temple. To bad. :( I think Dark Link is to.... Well... I just don't really know why people like him. He isn't very cool. Infact... You could say I hate him. No offence Dark Link 01..:P

I also quite enjoyed fighting the Flare Dancer. My little brother always wanted there to be one in every temple. To bad. :( I think Dark Link is to.... Well... I just don't really know why people like him. He isn't very cool. Infact... You could say I hate him. No offence Dark Link 01..:P

:O

He's so cool because there is nothing better than fighting your dark opposite.:devil:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
noone likes stalfos:kawaii:I just loved stalfos they I think wwere the coolest looking stalfos from any game but they're really easy for me I just L target them(yes you can see I have collectors edition)and do a side jump and they're vulnerable making it really simple but they do do like 1-4 hearts of damage

F

FalseDestiny

Dark Link for sure because he was the hardest character to defeat in my opinion out of all the characters in OoT

S

SethOmega

Dark Link or Dead Hand, Dark Link or Dead Hand, Dark Link or Dead Hand....DARK LINK!!!!! (Dead Hand scared the crap out of me)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I most definitely have to go with Iron Knuckles. Not only are they semi-challenging, but they're also pretty fun.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I personally liked fighting the Iron Knuckles.
I felt like I was fighting a real knight with a huge ax.
Dark Link was pretty cool, but got a little boring after
him counterattacking your every move at him. He's a pretty good guy tho.
Ironknuckles or Darknuts, either one are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom