• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

Faviorate Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

• Lizalfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Octo

• Stalfos

• Poe Sisters

• Flare Dancer

• White Wolfos

• Dark Link

• Dead Hand

• Iron Knuckle

• Dinofolos

• Total voters
Iron Knuckle's my favorite.

Dark Link and Flare Dancer are probably my next favorite ones, followed afterward by the Poe Sisters.

I pick the Iron Knuckle because, frankly, it's probably my second favorite creature after the ChuChu.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
yaaa dark link OWNS! You cant really describe it because its something new and fresh! how many times have you seen yourself as a boss or a mini boss? and when you see dark link, you are in a freaky room. i cant remember it all too well but wasnt it like a random lake with a tree in the middle? oh well, you know what i mean. beastiiiin

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Dark Link. As hard as he was it was very nice to actually destroy Link's evil side. I shouldn't say destroy. Maybe make it better by destroying links evil side :)

I

imthemailman

dark link was the coolest mini boss but could be defeated easily if u used dins fire megaton hammer or big goron sword yep i 2 shotted dark link with big goron sword and it was 2 normal swings so i was shocked / disapointed for his weakness iron knuckles were great fun cos in my three heart run i had to kite them around with bombs until the armour came off so that was really fun

I'd have to say that the Iron Knuckle was my favourite.
He was challenging, and also an pretty fun enemy to fight. I enjoyed having a more one-on-one fight, as with Dark Link. However, I found more fun to try and predict the Iron Knuckle's moves, rather always know the enemy's moves.

I thought that DarkLink was the best miniboss even though he copied every move you did, After him it is the Iron Knuckle

C

Crystallion

Wow, I can't decide between Dark Link and the Iron Knuckle. Probably Dark Link though, he gave me trouble the first time unlike the latter. Also, it was the coolest fight in OoT ^^

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Iron Knuckle. The last time I went through OoT, they didn't bother me as much as they used to. Dead Hand, the Poe Sisters and the Flare Dancer are really cool as well though.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Dark link was the best mini-boss. He was quite difficult to beat because he copied everything and that made the fight a lot more challenging than other mini-boss fights. And it was such a reward fighting against dark link after being lost in that awful watertemple for weeks.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Talk for yourself, smithereens, i never got lost in the Water Temple:P
Well, maybe wandered around for 5/10 minutes, but not more than that

Claire

The Geekette
My favorite mini-boss would definitely be Dark Link.

It is always fun encountering Dark Link, and here he was both challenging and enjoyable to fight with. I honestly think the room itself was rather enjoyable, because of how odd it was at first to me. It is always, always satisfying to hear that screech once you've finally won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom