• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Midnight Snacks

Crunchy chips. Munch munch munch. Or cereal, particularly some Cocoa Pebbles. I love me some Cocoa Pebbles. Specially since the milk turns all chocolaty. Crackers and cheese hits the spot too. Anything else would do really, but I usually gravitate towards what I mentioned.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Real chips, you know fish and chips, they make for the superb midnight snack. :)

You mean these? Or these?
rufflesridges1.jpg
FrenchFries.jpg

Nicole

luke is my wife
hahaha my favorite midnight snack is my entire refrigerator

It depends on the night, and if I'm feeling healthy or junkie. On a good night, I'll have a yogurt or fruit and definitely peanut butter on crackers (there's a few ways you can go with this; last time I put bananas and chocolate syrup on the peanut butter crackers). But on a really good night, I might make Easy Mac, nachos with baked beans, leftover pizza, two waffles, ice cream, cookies, or chips. Regardless of whether I eat healthy or not so healthy, I'll always have a couple glasses of chocolate milk and/or iced tea.

Eating during the night is my specialty.

Popcorn, especially if its left over from what I made earlier... or what the hubby made earlier... It just gets that certain flavor once the butter has had time to really sink in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom