• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Midnight Snacks

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
oh how the vast majority of threads start..

"i didn't see a thread like this anywhere else so here i go" i was eating a bowl of cereal as my "close enough to midnight" snack when i got to thinking, "i wonder if there is a midnight snack thread on the forums".

the overused "the title explains it all" statement goes here, my restatement of the question comes next, whats your favorite food to have for a midnight snack?

finally, my answer. my favorite midnight snack is a bowl of "life" cereal, not sure why but it's my favorite cereal.

I don't often have midnight snacks, but when I do have a craving for food, and when I have what's needed, I usually go all out and make a huge banana split. Sooooo bad for me, but oh so delicious!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmm... that's a toughie. Usually if I can't sleep I'll not have a snack and cook up a little bowl of pasta with some peas or something like that, and watch TV and try to tire myself out. Make a night out of it. :P The times when I just get a little snack, usually it's just a bag of crisps and a drink of warm milk really. Not much else.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Whatever is available to me at the time works. (I don't usually eat at midnight though). I tend to scrounge around in the fridge to see if there's any leftovers, or I grab a bag of potato chips from the pantry. I take the healthy route sometimes and go for a banana or a slice of bread instead. It depends on what I'm feeling.

Midnight snacks? There are certainly a lot of options for that. I don't typically get midnight snacks, but it's usually just whatever I can find--typically a granola bar, although I do like apples late at night.

Big Octo

=^)
Potato chips/crisps are always a good fallback when I want something that's easily accsessible and satisfying. Occasionally I'll make a box of mac n cheese or a pot of ramen, but only when I'm very hungry. If I'm feeling dessert, ice cream is usually the best option for me.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Maybe like a sandwich or something if I'm hungry. Nothing fancy just ham or cheese or something. Cheese doesn't really give you nightmares, don't worry.

I make quesadillas late at night :) Shoot, I'll make em in the morning if I don't want to bother making a real breakfast. I don' give.

Wow! :D That's amazing! Do you always just have the ingredients for a dream banana split available? Or do you have to make concessions sometimes and maybe not have more yummy toppings than banana and ice cream? XD

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Usually I'm at work at midnight, but if I'm not, I'll either go for some cereal (whatever I have on hand) or make a taco/nacho run.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I sometimes like to make myself a quesadilla at midnight just to eat something and not feel hungry when I'm sleeping. Mostly is a drink. Cold water is the one thing I like to get at midnight when I want something...

I don't know if I'm out of it or something, but around four in the morning I'll wake up and drink from a 2L bottle of soda. En back to sleep, or if there's raspberries in the fridge I'll eat them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom