• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite MCU Moments

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hey fellow Marvel fans. :) I was curious about some of your favorite moments from the MCU. It can be a scene or maybe something funny that your favorite character did or said.

So what are some of your favorite MCU moments?

Mido

Version 1
I'm not the most in tune with the MCU, having seen a good chunk, but not the majority of the films. Probably the moment that left the largest impression on me was the shape-shifting conversation walk between Thor and Loki in Thor: The Dark World. One of the funnier moments in the MCU for sure. Unfortunately I cannot say much else.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I enjoyed the conflict between the team in The Avengers, especially that specific scene right before the mid-movie climax. The back and forth dialog is really clever, funny serious and really does a good job lining out each hero's unique strengths and weaknesses and various eccentricities. This was back when I still liked the guys who play hulk and captain.

This franchise series was good while it lasted but it's been milked well past death by now. Nothing left but the reminiscing.

captain rodger's lines regarding the proposed future of the Avenger's Initiative to stark in civil war are good. I'm disappointed that the issue in civil war was just about the avengers and not the super human registry act that was in the comics.

There are a lot of funny bits, but the simple exchange between bucky and falcon in civil war is hilarious. "can you move your seat up?" "no." it's the delivery and timing that does it.

Of course then there's the obligatory panning group shot as all the avengers show up in new york to #dealwithit while the avengers theme plays. cheesy but effective.

Then there's that time tony completely rekt rodgers in front of everyone

stark: everything special about you came out of a bottle.
rodgers: take off the suit and what are you?
stark: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

apply-aloe-vera-to-burned-area_o_6278141.jpg

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Anything Captain America, really. When he kicks the asses if all the guys in the elevator, when he and Winter Soldier beat the living **** out of Stark, etc. Captain has such good lines in the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom