• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Mask?

Bunny Hood for sure! Since time is against you, running across Termina as fast as a speeding rabbit is the best thing you can ask for. As for transformation mask, I got to go with the Fierce Deity Mask just because Link looks crazy awesome with it on, and also enhances your abilities. Plus, its the closest thing to Adult Link you can get in the game. :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My favorite masks are all from Majora's Mask. My favorite mask overall is the Stone Mask. I like being invisible so it's a mask I can relate to. Out of the transformation masks, the Goron mask is my favorite. The Goron race is my favorite race in the entire Zelda series, but that's probably because they live in/near a mountain/volcano. The Zora mask is a close second though because swimming was amazing in that game. I also liked rolling around more than sprinting with the Bunny Hood. The most useful mask is the Bunny Hood in Majora's Mask though. You can't really roll around in certain areas and sprinting with the Bunny Hood is more easier to control than rolling with the Goron Mask.

Favorite transformation mask is the Goron Mask because Gorons are my favorite race.

Favorite non-transformation mask is the Stone Mask because its really helpful.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Kamaro's Mask. Every time.

kamaro-s-dance-o.gif

Of the transformation masks, the Zora mask is my favorite. Of the others, I have a few. The Bunny Hood wins for Most Useful. The Stone Mask wins for Best Concept--slipping past enemies, not by becoming invisible, but by becoming as unnoticeable and as plain as a stone.

And, finally, a little love to the All-Night Mask, which wins on Best Presentation. It looks so lacy and delicate, but the hellish eyes suggest something darker behind it's purpose, and it was in fact created as a torture device to forcibly prevent you from sleeping. Awesome.

Salem

SICK
I've always liked the look of Garo's mask, other masks I liked are Keaton and bunny hood.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The Bunny Hood! I always get it the first chance I get when I play Majora's Mask. It's definitely the most useful mask.

But besides that, another mask I like just because it's fun is the Bremon Mask.

Most of the masks had one singular purpose and were useless after that. I enjoyed getting the mask of truth and beating up the stones to hear random junk, but I used the blast mask in every single time cycle in MM, as well as the bunny hood and the stone mask just because it's fun walking right past the gerudos and other enemies. The keaton mask brought up keaton, though why he is in MM is still a question. But when you transform into a goron you do the whole muscle-stron-arm pose, which is awesome. And the great fairy mask glows with pink sparkles. . . .>.< AAAAAAAH! I can't decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom