• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Mask?

Any game you want that has masks, I can only think of a couple. But my favorite mask is definately the blast mask, having an exploding face is pretty sick. But for transformation masks, Zora. Because Mikau is the boss

Deku

...But I ain't no scrub.
For practicality's sake, I've always found the Bunny Hood to be the most universally useful (at least in Majora's Mask)...

...But my favorite in terms of look would be the Garo's mask.

...Closely followed by Bremmen's mask and Kamaro's mask. :B

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For practicality's sake, I've always found the Bunny Hood to be the most universally useful (at least in Majora's Mask)...

...But my favorite in terms of look would be the Garo's mask.

Deku stole my answer!D:

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Fierce Deity's Mask- It turned Link into an epic hero capable of slaying Majora in the easiest final boss ever. I mean you're eight feet tall and you can shoot magic blasts from your giant helix sword. Epic and dark It's why I chose this ask as my emblem when I joined the site.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I agree Melari. Mikau is a boss. :D

Transformation - Zora
In General - The Stone Mask because it was fun standing straight in front of a guard and like... stabbing them.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The Mask of Truth just purely for it's concept is awesome, although I feel it could have been implemented better in both OoT and MM. Maybe if it combined the powers of the Lens of Truth without sapping your magic, I would say that would make it an amazing mask especially in Ocarina of Time.

Transformation wise I have to go for Zora mask because it was awesome all round- it's attack was cool, and the fact it made swimming in a video game not my worst nightmare...

My favorite mask overall would probably be the Zora Mask, although the porpoise jumps always give me a lot of trouble...

My favorite non-transformation mask would be the stone mask. Not only is it super useful in the pirate's fortress, but I love using it in the Stone Tower Temple to be "invisible" in a few rooms to save some time from having to fight or deal with certain enemies.

I'll say it's a three-way tie between the Blast Mask, Stone Mask, and the Bunny Hood, because of how useful they all were.

Last edited:
You guys are all just like me hahaha, i love the stone mask too, and the Mask of Truth should totally give you free lens of truth powers though, maybe if they made it a longer quest for it though, (as if there arent enough side q's in MM lol)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Transformation - The Zora mask, because it looked cool, and it has some of the best swimming controls I've used in a game.
Normal - The Bunny Hood. It is probably my most used mask in MM.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
Any game you want that has masks, I can only think of a couple. But my favorite mask is definately the blast mask, having an exploding face is pretty sick. But for transformation masks, Zora. Because Mikau is the boss

stole the words right from my fingertips. i liked the usefulness of the blast mask, it got rid of needing bombs. i enjoyed the mikau transformation due to the ease with which you could move about in the water, and fighting was fun as well.

Big Octo

=^)
My favorite would have to be the Zora Mask. For one, the transformation looks pretty good. Along with this is the moveset. For basic attack, Link has Zora kung-fu action. It looks cool, but it's not the most practical. Then we have the boomerang fins, which are very helpful in many situations. Then we come to the magic-draining electrical shield, a very useful manuver as well as an over-powered one with the use of the Chateau Romani. And then we come to the feature of show, the swimming. In this form, Link can swim at a high speed with smooth controll as well as drop down to the bottom of the ocean floor or wherever he is, akin to the Iron Boots in Ocarina of Time. He can even use the electric shield while swimming, a very useful attack. All in all, a fun and memorable transformation.

A runner-up is the Mask of Truth. Speaking to the Gossip Stones to learn some backstory as well as some random trivia was a fun concept and something I'd enjoy seeing more of in future games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom