• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favorite Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack546

The chosen one
what is your favourite mask in either majoras mask or ocarina of time mine would be the mask of truth

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Bunny hood...it was the most helpful mask to me in that game. I kept it on my c-buttons almost 100% of the time. Other than the bunny hood I would go with the Zora mask...I loved swimming underwater and I love the zoras.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Either the Mask of Truth, the Goron Mask or the Zora Mask.

I like the Mask of Truth because I pretty much love to read people's minds, and I also like talking to the Gossip Stones, which is very cool, as they are kind of entertaining (in the case of Ocarina of Time).

As for the Goron and Zora masks, I pretty much love both races, and can't decide which I like the most. Also, it is very cool to transform into a Goron and roll around, and as a Zora and swim underwater.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Mine are the Goron Mask for faster transport than Epona, Stone Mask it made killing Takkuri really easy, Bunny Hood for minor transport like if i'm in a dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom