• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask

13foxes

Bunny Mask is my favorite.

I always put it on a C button. It helped me a lot in dungeons, jumped far and ran very fast. The Bunny Hood is just a little slower than Epona, and it's really helpful in speedruns...

And the ears look cute on Link :3

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
My favorite mask: Captain's hat! I simply love watching redeads Can Can and have Stalfos take my orders.

My favorite transformation mask: Deku! Only because of the horns he plays, that is the best sound in this entire game. If only they made an instrument for fierce deity...

M

Mystic Shade

My favourite non-transformation mask, apart from the bunny hood was the Kamaro's mask. Link's funky dance was all kinds of awesome! My favourte transformation mask would probably be the zora mask because of how you could just endlessly swim elegently in Great bay. The Fierce Deity mask is also cool though with it's sheer power, but in order to get that power you need to have helped amost everyone in the game, so it feels like a real acomplishment when you finally get the mask at the end of the game.

Kybyrian

I'm surprised I haven't replied to this thread yet.

My favorite mask from Majora's Mask is a tie between three of them, probably. The Bremen Mask, Fierce Deity Mask, and Goron Mask. I love them all for different reasons. The Bremen Mask was for some reason just fun to mess around with over at the ranch, making them follow you. I had a good time with that mask. The Fierce Deity Mask was just plain awesome. It made Majora 100x easier than it already was, and was just completely awesome. The Goron mask was pretty cool and fun to use rolling around everywhere.

F

Faxanadu

ok definitely the bunny hood then kamaro cuz i gotsta dance but i guess my fav transformation mask is the zora mask cuz hes a rock star n the story behind it is kinda sad so i feel 4 my boy mikau hes a good dude i just wish he was faster

I liked the Goron Mask the best. Rolling around is probably the funnest way to get around and was way faster than the Bunny Hood or Epona. Not to mention rolling around Termina field is a great way to get extra rupees.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
In all serousness, my favorite is the..... wait for it....... Goron mask. i love how you can just kill enimies by punching them. and no need for the hammer either.

E

epic_link

My favorite mask would either be the bunny hood mask, for it helped me get through dungeons quicker and saved me the hassle of having to do the stone tower temple again, or the fierce deity mask because it was extremely powerful plus you could shoot sword beams!

The Blast Mask. Everyone has to agree that it was one of the best masks, as far as i know no other zelda games gave you the choice of practicly straping a bomb to your face and hoping for the best. Best transformation mask would be the Goron mask, in Termina feild you could race around goin' of jumps and everything...it is fun.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Bunny Hood. It's one of the most useful masks in the game I can think of (not including transformation masks). The Blast Mask is also quite handy at times.

My favourite transformation mask is the Zora Mask. It make swimming so much easier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom