• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask

E

Exodus

This is just a simple and easy question to answer. What is your favorite mask from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask? I would have to say that my favorite mask would have to be the Fierce Deity mask. It's like playing as Adult Link again from Ocarina of Time. Only he looks different from the adult version. He also has the beam sword which was also going to be Ocarina of Time but was replaces by the Biggoron Sword. This may be the hardest mask in the game to get but it feels great when you crush Major with it!:xd: So please share some of your thoughts on this matter.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Well there's a lot of different masks and a lot of different kinds of masks in MM

My favorite mask - The Bunny Hood~! I used it ALL THE TIME! In dungeons, fields, everywhere! It really got it's use

My favorite transform mask - I'd like to say Fierce Deity Mask but that's impractical. The Zora mask however was used several times and was in my opinion the greatest form of link.

Over all - The Bunny Hood wins =D

Other than the Bunny Hood (which I don't think ever left my C-Left button lol) I think that the stone mask is my favorite because you could sneak by enemies and it made the Gerudo fortress very stress free. You can literally go up to them and hit them with your sword and no one is the wiser.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Bunny Hood, no question. I'm always using it through Castle Town, Termina Field, basically everything McyB said. My C buttons always looked like this:

< Bunny Hood V Hookshot or Bow > Deku, Goron, or Zora Mask

I like the Bunny Hood :P

Z

ZZhobbit

Goron Mask simply cuz you roll like a pro, or Bremen mask cuz whats better than a parade of farm animals?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I love the Deku Mask the most, just because Link looks so adorable in that mask. He's so small and so defenseless. His big eyes, and his little noises when he spins or gets hurt. That is the cutest mask ever. lol.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Fierce Diety all the way. It is just so awsome. I also found out (using cheats) that Link is huge compared to the adults in Clock Town and can climb the building that the builder aprentice(Spelling error?) is on. Its really funny.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Definitely the Zora Mask. (Which you might have guessed, cuz' of my avatar and name.) It give's me hours of entertainment just making walls of electricity.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well Majora's Mask has to be my favorite. It had its own personality and although you couldn't use it, you know you wanted to lol. It was sick, demented and at least tried to have fun lol.

T

TwilightSky

Bunny Hood Hands Down!!!!! but the skull kid was lucky to have its hands on the Majora's Mask.....i wish i could of laid my hand on that! look what he did in the game...ohh...the possibilities....
The Zora Mask was fun too....

J

jdfsoccer101

Bremen mask for sure. i love parading around with my little ocarina

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The Goron Mask is my favourite because of the Goron roll, which makes you go super fast (fun!) and stops you from taking falling damage (useful when you want to fall in Snowhead Temple or Stone Tower). The Bunny Hood, Blast Mask, Fierce Deity Mask, and Zora Mask come close, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom