• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask Character

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
Zora link because he has 2 boomerangs stuck in his arms! He swims fast and he's the most agile you can be. + he has the magic thingy that go's around him

Pikacondon

Title.
I naturally choose Goron link because his rolling mows straight through enemies, his super-strong punches hit REALLY hard, he has a drum, which is my favorite instrument other than piano, and I just think Gorons are cool. Zora link makes a sweet runner-up.

Z

zeroxgen

Not a lot of people say Deku Link huh? I choose Deku Link for the ability to, not roll around with spikes and obliterate everything in your path, not Zora Link because he can swim underwater, use boomerangs, and create a forcefield, but spin. Actually this comes from just my pure ability to get dizzy VERY rarely.

between Goron and Zora. I love the Zora leap and sheer speed. But then again Goron link is fun because of the speed of his roll and how he can make a long wizrobe battle go quickly without burning up.

I LOVED the Deku Mask. Link getting transformed into something so cute just made me go "AHHH!" And I love it. I didn't really enjoy the Goron Mask, because if you fall in water, you sink, when you go near a dog, they cry away for help. I did enjoy the Zora mask, but if you get set on fire or by ice, yeah, I just don't like it, and you try to get away from a dog, they case you. With Deku Link, you can hop on water, fly in the air (For so amount of seconds), the only down side with the Deku Link is the dog attacks you. I still don't know why either! D:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I choose Zora Link because I like his guitar and can fight underwater than any other masked character can. I like his scales when he uses them as a bomerang! I think those are scales

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom