• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Marvel Movie

What's your favorite Marvel movie?

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Man 3

• Marvel's The Avengers

• Thor

• Iron Man 2

• The Incredible Hulk

• Iron Man

• Total voters

Squirrel

The Rodent King
So what's your favorite Marvel movie? To be more specific, I'm talking about the current Marvel cinematic universe with the Avengers and all; not every Marvel movie ever made. So out of all of these movies that have come out so far, which one did you enjoy the most?

I'm just so hyped for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. :D I'm pretty sure once it comes out, it'll be my favorite of the bunch. Right now though, I'd say Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite :)
Although The Winter Soldier is running a close second.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
If I'd pick a favourite from any Marvel film, I'd easily pick X-Men: First Class. I just think that film is so good and is an outstanding prequel to the X-Men films that had come before it.

Anyway, if I'm to pick a favourite from the ones you're referring to, my pick would be Captain America: The First Avenger. I've always liked films that take place in some historical time period other than our modern one, and Captain America as an individual is quite interesting to me.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Although Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, and Iron Man are all up there at the top of the list; I have to give it to Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It's tied with as my favorite overall Marvel property film with X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Tough decision but I'd have to say that Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the one on top, with the Avengers at a very very close second. It just seems like such an important part of the Marvel universe and integrated the first Captain America movie with the modern day Marvel universe of Shield and such.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Captain America is one of my favorite Marvel Superheros. The Winter Soldier was a simply awesome to watch. If only he'd now punch Tony Stark on-screen I'd be even more happy.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have to say Guardians of the Galaxy, with Captain America: The Winter Soldier in close second. It was nice to leave earth and see the galactic side of the Marvel universe, and it was handled beautifully. It's good to see one of Marvel's lesser known properties on the big screen after all the Avengers related stuff.

David

But you called me here...
Easily Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The movie is so well done, the story is well paced, the timing is pretty much perfect, and the enemy is awesome. Just a great movie.

I also love X-Men: Days of Future Past. Super hero movies have just all gotten so much better now that the tech can make them look super.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
If it weren't limited to the Marvel Cinematic Universe then I'd say X-Men: Days of Future Past but my top favorite movies from the MCU would have to be Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and The Avengers. Everything else, maybe aside from the first Iron Man and Captain America is either subpar or just flat out sucks. Marvel may have been first to put together a universe but that doesn't mean they've been doing a great job. Even The Avengers is a tad overrated. Though, Age of Ultron is looking very good so far.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm between Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America: Winter Soldier. I think that they're the most exciting films in the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom