• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mario Sports Series

Favorite Sports Spin-off

• Baseball

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Strikers

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tennis

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • other [Sports Mix, Hoops, etc]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Mario sports games are the only sports games I can be bothered w/, and I love em. They really thrived during the N64 and Gamecube era but they kinda died down a bit after the Wii. Either way, Mario has had his hand in a good amount of sports, so among them, which ones did you guys like the best?
I'll just say for me, Mario Superstar Baseball is hands down my favorite non RPG Mario spin off, and Super Sluggers made a lot of great improvements to it, so I'm definitely partial to the baseball series.

Strikeeeeeeerrrrsssss

6a00d83452033569e201157209973e970b-450wi

Mario Power Tennis is my favourite Mario sports game.

Also is the playing the stock market a sport? If so then Fortune Street is another one of my favourite Mario games even if the AI is horribly broken.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Power Tennis is the only one I have, so I'll vote for that. But I remember getting really angry at that game in some of the more tougher tournaments.... Put so much time and effort into getting to the finals, then you just get "bad luck" and lose by like a point... It felt so unfair XD

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Power Tennis is the only one I have, so I'll vote for that. But I remember getting really angry at that game in some of the more tougher tournaments.... Put so much time and effort into getting to the finals, then you just get "bad luck" and lose by like a point... It felt so unfair XD
it can turn into a bad back and forth if you're both at a deuce, I tired my thumbs out a few times in those finals

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have only really played Tennis on the N64 but I do own Strikers now, hope to play it one of these days. It looked fun when PKSparks played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom