• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mario Kart Game

L

Legendary Sword

My favorite is Mario Kart 64. This may be partially due to nostalgia (and I probably played it more than any multiplayer game (excluding perhaps mario Party 2 and Super Smash Bros. Melee), but I also feel it was the most innovative when compared to it's predecessor. It obviously kept the same style and concept, but it great improved upon the Super Nintendo one. Double Dash was basically a rehash, IMO, and Mario Kart Wii was basically the same thing, just with updated graphics and a new style controller. I ahven't played the handhelds, so I can't say anything about them, but I feel Mario Kart 64 simply has something special about it and remains the greatest (and most addicting) Mario Kart game to date.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I got with mario kart Wii , Because i love that game! and i like how you get cups and most i love about it is Wi-Fi

Moldorm

Is not Error
I haven't seriously played a Mario Kart game since Super Mario Kart on the SNES. I've sampled the others. The Wii version is super fun, but the first one will always hold the number one spot for me. Sometimes these 'favorites' have everything to do with when you played them, not necessarily content.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Wii or 64. Then DS and Double Dash. I want to download the original Super Mario Kart on my VC when I buy a card.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Double Dash!!, hands down. The dual-character setup was brilliant and fun, the special items added a whole new dimension to the gameplay, there were tons of unlockables, and it had the best courses in the series by leaps and bounds. Not to mention the karts.

Wii is number 2, but that's mainly because it had functional WiFi. That's the only reason it beats DS, whose Mission mode was my favorite part of the game.

The Wii version absolutely ruined Battle mode. Forcing teams, no elimination when balloons run out... They killed it. It just isn't fun anymore. The point of balloon battle is to eliminate everyone. What's the point if you regenerate right after? That sucks for the same reason Time matches in Super Smash Bros. suck.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I love Mario Kart 64... Double Dash is fun too. To be honest, I think the controls in Mario Kart Wii suck, so I didn't really like it as much as the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom