• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mario game

Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite mario game. Behind it would be Supaer Mario 64.

My favorite 2D one is Super Mario Bros. 3

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

That's actually my favorite game of all time, so it of course it's also my favorite Mario game.

mewtwolord

Hello World
I figured out my favorite mario game SUPA MARIO RPG because of its freakin hard boss at the end SMITHY that ****** gets on my nerves using his special moves and crap magic tank regular Lego lookin head and something else

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
3D- Super Mario 64. That game was epic, and original, for all the other 3D games seem to copy off of its award winning stradegy.
2D- Super Mario Bros. It is the epic one. This one had 2 Player head-to-head, and also had some good 2D retro graphics (Hey, I'm an old school gamer, got a problem with that?).

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I just got Super Mario Galaxy two days ago, and it's great so far. I've been playing whenever I can get the chance, and I'd play it all day if I could. xD I like it a lot more than Super Mario Sunshine which I thought was a pretty good game as well. I now have a new favorite. =P

M

MagnumPrimers

2D
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island

3D
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy

I just got Super Mario Galaxy two days ago, and it's great so far. I've been playing whenever I can get the chance, and I'd play it all day if I could. xD I like it a lot more than Super Mario Sunshine which I thought was a pretty good game as well. I now have a new favorite. =P

I was surprised when it was better than Sunshine too.:D

Sunshine is still one of my favorite games, and it's hard to believe that Galaxy beat it!

General Lee

Classic Gamer
My favorite would have to be Super Mario 3, Or any of the Mario Kart Series (yeah I own every one :P) Super Mario RPG would fall in arround 3rd for me, and any of the Mario 64-bit series falling just behind that. Super Mario World also falls somwhere in there.

Ness.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom