• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Manga?

Kinda self-explanatory. Hopefully no one's made this thread before. What's your favorite Zelda manga, if you've read them? (If not, they're available online . . . which is one of the reasons why the amazing Twilight Princess didn't have enough money to make the budget for a manga. ;A; :sick: )

Mine would have to be the Oracles. I don't know why, I just like those two. I like all the others as well, though, like Phantom Hourglass and Minish Cap.

The LTTP manga is my favorite Zelda manga. It developed Link as a character, and give his parents a backstory. It also give Agahnim more of a personality. Plus I love Ghanti.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I have all of them, and I have to say tha my favorite is the Four Sword Adventure saga.

My top ones are:
1) Four Sword Adventures
2) Oracle of Ages/Seasons
3) Majora's Mask

I've only read:

OoT, MM, OoA, OoS, and ALttP, all by Himekawa.

Out of those, I'd have to pick OoT. It was nicely done and touched more on the relationship that Link and Zelda had (or could have ;p). I thought ALttP's was kinda rushed and sort of boring, and Ghanti was "meh" at most to me. Her random appearance wasn't as cool as Raven's from OoA. ;D

For me it would probably have to be the Minish Cap but that's probably because it is my favorite Zelda game. I just love Link's personality in the manga. Link actually knows how to abuse the powers of being so small in the book unlike the game. :D

Lol, but in the game, you're Link. Though it is true that the choices of what you can do are limited.

I completely forgot about the Four Swords book(s)! Either that/them or the Oracles would be my favorite. Probably Four Swords, because of Shadow Link's bigger character.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
My favorite is the Ocarina of Time manga. It is my favorite Zelda game, so it's pretty obvious to why it's my favorite. My second is Majora's Mask because they did a great job of giving the side characters more emotion and connecting you to them.

The Four Sword Plus manga is the best! The art looks like a cross between OoT and Minish Cap manga art, which makes it good for both serious and comedic moments. There is a lot more interaction between Link and other characters because it's usually Link with another Link. The best part is that the manga story is better than the game. Four Swords Adventures is my least favorite zelda game yet it is my favorite zelda manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom