• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Majora's Mask form

What is your favorite form in Majora's Mask?

• Normal Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Link

• Goron Link

• Zora Link

• Fierce Delty Link

• Total voters
H

haakinova

What is your favorite Majora's Mask form?
I liked zora Link because I really enjoyed swimming(tough I wish there where more places to swim).
But then again, I also liked normal Link, because hes Link(if that makes sense.

K

Kintenbo

Man, the Goron form is tight. Who doesn't love rolling around, mowing down anything in your path? Zora form is nice too, but I've never been the water type of guy.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Normal Link and Goron Link are the two strongest forms, and seeing as Feirce Deity doesn't get normal Link's tools, that knocks him out of my favorites.

If there was more happening underwater, I'd like Zora Link a lot more. Alas, Majora's Mask didn't offer much in terms of underwater exploration.

A bit of a tangent, but having a Zora Mask in Wind Waker would have been awesome for that reason.

H

Hello

Goron Link and Fierce Deity are both awesome. Rolling around is so fun!

linkman8

True and Noble
It's fun using Goron Link to roll around outside the Termina walls and getting money by running over plants. Also, the Fierce Diety form took so long and took so much effort to get, you can't really help but to like it.

My favorite form is Zora Link, because he can swim really fast, and he can still do lots of stuff on land. I've never actually played as Fierce Deity Link though.

Leix

Error
In order from fav to least fav:
The Zora form has the awesome swimming idea, along with twin boomerangs and a dead fish guitar!
However I like using the Goron to get around because of the rolling idea.
Link has all the items and is the only one capable of riding Epona.
And then Deku Link can skip on water and fly.
The Fierce Deity looks really cool, and can smite enemies without breaking a sweat, but can't do much else.

G

Glided Sword

Fierce Deity Link. He was almost like cheating during boss battles, though. He's useless for Twinmold so he doesn't count there. My second favorite is Normal Link with his 20 masks and several items.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I liked Link's goron form the best because it's faster than Epona and you kill things while doing it! Not to mention the powder kegs. Those were fun. But my second favorite form is his human form. Because of the sword, items, masks, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom