• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Majora's Mask form

What is your favorite form in Majora's Mask?

• Normal Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Link

• Goron Link

• Zora Link

• Fierce Delty Link

• Total voters
L

linkfan822

I vote the deku, although just being cute should not count. besides him, Goron link because of the rolling and the pound

Man, I feel feel bad because counting Deity Force Mask, it makes me mention that one. I like having the glitch form and also kill the boss with him, it is a blast, at least to me. :xd:

Aside that, and Normal Link, I think the mask form I liked the best was Goron, after that Deku and then Zora.

Goron roll was really cool, Flying as a Deku was fun and the diving+ electric shield + karate made Zora Link very enjoyable as well. Plus he has a kind of cool voice. xD

Guardian

The Chosen One
I will have to say I enjoyed playing as Fierce Deity Link and Zora the most out of all of them. Simply because I love water and i really enjoyed swimming as Zora quickly through the waters and Fierce Deity because he is so big and can smack the life out of enemies.
And I really like to do the Deity Link glitch, being able to transform into him outside of temples. Going back to clock town as him was pretty funny, seeing the locals as midgets xD.
I didn't really enjoy playing as deku link because he was limited to things and Goron link was fun to roll around as but I didn't like him as much as the rest.

I think the Zora is the best to change into.
The Zora form is so beautiful
When you swim using the Zora you go fast.
You can also stand firmly on the ground under the sea.

And the weapons the Z anf the Noomerang they are so very good.ora has the electric you use when swimming

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Fierce deity, the way he destroys Majora`s Mask. He`s such a bad, um, arse... :xd:

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Goron Form to the Top! How could you not love Rolling Around Crushing your enimes?
2nd: Fav is the Zora Mask I love Swimming playing around in Zora Hall.
3th: Normal Link. USing items wearing masks is fun :D
4th: Deku mask Spinning around hopping on Water and those Glowing eyes how could you not love them?
5th: Fierce Deity I feel limited when i use him. Even though its fun to cush bosses very easily. I hate Feeling so limited to boss rooms.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Zora was incredibly fun for me to play with underwater; it allowed movement and speed I never got to see in many Zelda titles at the time, and it was just fun to ram into enemies underwater with the lightning shield.
Although I like the Fierce Deity's Mask, it is so limited. It also isn't that fun to use; it's just a kill the boss fast tool.

E

evilpwner

I picked Zora form. He's got boomerangs in his arms, he has that magical force field, the swimming is amazing and he has a guitar, not to mention he's tall enough to make some tricky jumps, and everybody is nice to him.
However I've never even seen Fierce Deity form (Majora was enough of a pushover as is).

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I love them all, even Deku, but I needed to vote FD. Come on, yes, it's limited, but who DOESN'T LOVE slashing a dark hexing mask three times and killing it?!?! Hey, it was an awesome fight for me. Here's my list, though.

FD
Zora
Link
Goron
Deku

Yes, Zora is my second choice, specifically because he can Dolphin Dive and Mermaid Swim. Who doesn't love THAT?! Then Link, cuz, you know, he's Link, then Goron, cuz I love Gorons, and Deku, because I was trapped as a Deku for a while, and I hate being trapped.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Zora Link is my all time favorite.

Fierce Deity is next to him. I prefer Zora Link because he can throw his fins like boomerangs and can act like a cleaving blade when he attacks. And he Kicks. I haven't seen link kick in any Zelda game besides that in this game and in SSBB. Fierce Deity is also good, but makes the game way too easy with him around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom