• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Majora's Mask form

What is your favorite form in Majora's Mask?

• Normal Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Link

• Goron Link

• Zora Link

• Fierce Delty Link

• Total voters
M

Majora master

Hey I love like all forms. There are so many cool things in that game man! But it is also so cool how you can freeze octocks and jump on thier head! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun! It is just awesome!
P.S. My fav is fierce.

I like em all too but my favorite is Goron link cuz I love rolling oround Hyrule field! So much fun!

Not counting normal Link (I like having items,) I'd say Zora Link. Swimming was extremely fun, and I just liked how he swam and sank to the bottom and everything.

I loved all the forms, too. Goron Link's rolling was awesome, as was the general feel of Deku Link and his water-hopping.

A

Ando

Zora Link, probably. While rolling as Goron Link is fun, and Fierce Deity Link is an absolute beast, swimming as Zora Link... it's the closest thing to straight-up flying we're probably ever going to get in the Zelda series. It's so much fun, and all of the monetary benefits that come with it are sweet, too (5 Rupees for the Treasure Chest game?! Yes please!).

Kybyrian

Probably the Zora, since you could use sort of a boomerang with that form and swim around with it.

Chris

It has been awhile...
It is kind of obvious that I would say the Fierce Deity Link. I used a glitch to use him anywhere and it was so fun shooting beams at enemies. Also, he was the tallest and could do amazing things. He had a really cool looking sword, and a really cool face.

So it would be Fierce Deity Link for sure.

F

FalseDestiny

Most definitely Fierce Deity Link even though you could only use it in boss lairs I without the glitch it has to be my favorite

M

Majora Mistress

Tough question! I love being a Goron when I wan't to travel somewhere somewhat quickly- the goron roll is essential. But I can't fight with him at all... >.<
Zora Link irks me when I am trying to do the dolphin jump.
Deku Link is great, but in my opinion lacks good combat skills.
So I chose Fierce Deity. He has the most pros (PLUS HE HIS SO COOL LOOKING)
The only drawback is that unless you glitch it- he has limited uses.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Who doesn't like rolling around like a goron all day? I loved the Goron form, escpeccially beacause I got to roll around ramps and everything. It's njust too awesome to explain.

D

doclinkin

the fierce deity was deadly too majoras mask.
i kill all the stages in five minutes tops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom