• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Main Mario Girl

Favorite of the four?

• Peach

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Pauline

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I don't know, you guys got a better name?

I've always liked them all well enough, but I think these days I'm leaning more on Pauline. Could it be recency bias? Maybe, but her being my most picked character in Mario Golf Super Rush has got to count for something. And even going on 6 years after Odyssey, it still feels great to see her back in the limelight. Just wish Nintendo would start putting her in the base games of the spin offs instead of DLC afterwards.

That aside, which one is your favorite?

maxresdefault.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Rosalina for me by far. I liked her in the galaxy series but even more in 3D World.

Pauline is my sec. I liked her in Odyssee.

Peach third and Daisy fourth.
I don't really care about them though. Peach annoys me and Daisy should be in more (non kart, party and sports) games to get to know her better. Maybe she might take over the third spot

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've always loved Rosalina. She's objectively the coolest (I mean c'mon she's essentially a celestial goddess running her own space station). She actually has an interesting character with her storybook segments and all. I've also always mained as her in mario kart.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I've always loved Rosalina. She's objectively the coolest (I mean c'mon she's essentially a celestial goddess running her own space station). She actually has an interesting character with her storybook segments and all. I've also always mained as her in mario kart.
YES YES YES
YESSSS

do I even need to tell you guys what my favorite mario girl is? I mean cmon if you don't know by now lol
but yeah rosalina m'girl, she's awesome

and eyyy I main her in mario kart too <3

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Best girl is Rosalina.

Second best girl is Rosalina with a finger over her lips saying, "I'm not Rosalina. Rosalina doesn't have a mustache."

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Pauline is the best, solely because I loved her role in Odyssey. She’s awesome in it and Jump Up Superstar and the festival performance were both fantastic, her being the mayor of Mario’s version of New York City is also cool, and overall she’s really charming and adorable.

Daisy is second best, fun personality, better than Peach, cute, I generally like her tomboy and energetic demeanor she has in the spin-off games, and she can be pretty funny too

Rosalina’s alright, she has a good backstory but nothing else I find great about her, she’s pretty meh outside of that for me, and her backstory doesn’t play a huge part in the character or is brought up outside of the story book

And Peach, outside of games like Super Marip 3D World Super Paper Mario where she actually does stuff and is a playable character that joins the Mario team, she kinda… sucks, no personality, constantly kidnapped, and is a typical damsel character, and is really dumb with how much she falls for obvious stuff that gets her kidnapped or just stands and does nothing. She’s a classsic character, but I’ve never been a fan of her, especially in the main series because of how tired her role is of her being kidnapped

I guess Peach/Toadstool by default. I've never liked the arcade DK games. I hardly play 3D Marios. And I've never played whatever game Daisy originated in.

Rosalina is probably the coolest of the bunch but I do gotta give a shoutout to Peach for like being there as one of the few girls in gaming that I looked up to as a kid. Being able to play as my own gender in a video game was not something I ever considered as an option until Mario 2. She was also my first Mario Kart main before I became the Bowser menace I am today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom