• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Main Character?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
What is your favorite main character in the Legend of Zelda. These can be from any game in the series and be sure to tell which game your character is from. Mine is Link from Skyward Sword. :zelda:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Mine would have to be Link from Twilight Princess. Why? Simply because he's awesome. And because of the reasons he's awesome.

1. He looks awesome.
2. He does awesome moves (my favorite of which would have to be the Mortal Draw).
3. He has an awesome six-pack (which, as far as I know, makes him the only Link to have one...).
4. He can turn into an awesome wolf awesomely.
5. He has the most awesome sidekick.
6. He has the most awesome form of the Master Sword thus far.
7. He fights not one, but TWO awesome antagonists (both Ganondorf AND Zant instead of just Ganondorf. I don't get why people think Ganondorf being the one pulling the strings was bad and makes Zant seem like a loser. I think it makes both the game and Zant even more awesome)!
8. He's awesomely in Brawl.
9. He is both right AND left handed, which is awesome.
10. He is awesome.
:)

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I would pick Skull Kid from Majora's Mask (Not from TP) I like how he's an innocent Skull Kid, till he put's on the Mask and turns evil.

Taggerung115

Warrior
Mine would have to be Link from Twilight Princess. Why? Simply because he's awesome. And because of the reasons he's awesome.

1. He looks awesome.
2. He does awesome moves (my favorite of which would have to be the Mortal Draw).
3. He has an awesome six-pack (which, as far as I know, makes him the only Link to have one...).
4. He can turn into an awesome wolf awesomely.
5. He has the most awesome sidekick.
6. He has the most awesome form of the Master Sword thus far.
7. He fights not one, but TWO awesome antagonists (both Ganondorf AND Zant instead of just Ganondorf. I don't get why people think Ganondorf being the one pulling the strings was bad and makes Zant seem like a loser. I think it makes both the game and Zant even more awesome)!
9. He is both right AND left handed, which is awesome.
10. He is awesome.
:)

So true.

But I also love SS Link. The look on his face when Zelda reveals who she truly is and apologises for using him, is just priceless.

Link from Twilight Princess. Just cause . . . Twilight Princess was awesome, and I loved being able to turn into a wolf! Plus, Midna's refreshing character personality was a definite plus to the game.

T

TheMrShadowblaz

from skyward sword mine is Link. From TP i haven't gotten very far but i like Midna

Any main character...?

I'd have to pick Zelda from Spirit Tracks. She is sassy, bold, funny, and brave. Definitely one of the best Zeldas in the series, tied with Tetra. ;p I love how she doesn't take crap from anyone, not even Link! :P Also I think the relationship that Link and Zelda develop is so cute. ;_;

Last edited:
I think Link from Twilight Princess was really cool. He jumped around, spinning his sword doing awesome moves. He also looked very cool with the long hat and lantern in his belt.

ezlo if thats his name i'm drawing a blank hear, but hes a talking hat come on how awesome would that be. be it he is not my favorite companion that would be midna TP, but he's a talking hat i mean come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom