• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Main Character?

Link from twilight princess for sure, because everybody looks up to him almost like the mayor of ordon village, he's cool and courageous to help anybody in trouble, and the fact that's he's skilled enough in his swordsmanship the perform the hidden skills.

I would say Link, Zelda and Ganondorf, but that's too predictable. I would have to go with the Old Man from the original Zelda. He's kinda weird if you think about it. He lives in caves, secrete passageways, and he can somehow be found in dungeons. Overall, because he is so weird, I like him. My next choice would have to be Marin from LA. She is a interesting love interest for Link and she actually wants to know more about Link. Overall, I think Marin is a good character and by the way, Ballad of the WindFish is an awesome song so Marin gets bonus points for that.

Last edited:
Link from Twilight Princess.
and I really liked Zelda from Ocarina of time, and her Sheik disguise sort of deal

Link from WW just because of some of the funny moments like when he got blasted into the tower of the gods and stuff like that.

Z

zeldafan1on1

Link from skyword sword cause the line am i late was just so awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom