• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Main Boss in Skyward Sword

What is your favorite main boss in Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• The Imprisoned

• Demise

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
What is your favorite main boss in skyward sword? I liked Koloktos because he was different, and i enjoyed beating him with his own weapon. My least favorite was the imprisoned because he wasn't very fun to me, and he was kind of repetitive.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I love Demise. He was one of my favorite Zelda bosses of all time. He was challenging, and he had awesome music and was a very climatic battle. The lightning and the amazing fatal blow to finish him off.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ancient Automaton: Koloktos for the win….just the fact that you hack him apart with his own weaponry…..such a fun and epic Boss battle ^::^

MW7

Ghirahim was my favorite, and Koloktos would be second. The Imprisoned was definitely my least favorite by a wide margin, and the other four were quite enjoyable.

Kybyrian

I thought Koloktos was pretty fun to battle. Not only did I absolutely love the design (I immediately thought Buddha lol), but the battle itself was really engaging and fun. It wasn't very hard when you figured out what was going on, but the way those blades were swinging was something to admire. The ability to pick up his own weapon and deal the blows with it was something I thought was a nice twist. Between the aesthetics, animations, and strategy, Koloktos was for sure my favorite.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'd have to say Koloktos. His weakness was fairly obvious, but you had to really time and be quick at taking him apart or you'd have to go through another cycle of attacks. His second form was a nice throwback to Wind Waker by picking up and using his own weapon against him. A nice twist, imo.

I freaked out when I had the true master Sword and was at his second form in the Lightning Round. I'd put down his sword and start hacking with my sword thinking it was stronger and He wouldn't die. After three rounds of just using his sword he was finished off.
I think It has to be his sword or the hit doesn't count.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
While I enjoyed many of the boss fights, I have to say Ghirahim was my favorite. I mainly like him the most because you have to fight him multiple times. Each time, he gets harder to beat, and you need a different approach the third time. That's what I liked about him. Plus, I had a lot of fun during the third fight. I also really like his character. He was arrogant, and thought that he could never lose to Link in a million years. I tend to have the most fun knocking that type of enemy down a few pegs. :)

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I'd have to say Demise was my favorite boss. Him along with Ghirahim. What I was really looking forward to in Skyward was a 1 on 1 swordfight and I got it when fighting these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom