• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Look for Link

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I love the color that is red. So guess I´ll have to go with the Goron Tunic. The Biggoron Sword looks cool so like many of you I would go with that Sword. I never liked being defensive so I will keep Link without a Shield. But we must not forget the most important thing, the Hover Boots, Link should always wear them ;)

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
TP all the way. I have this one snapshot of Link on my phone of him in the Fire Temple in TP and he's just looking over the lava and you can really get a good veiw of his face,profile,and outfit. I'm just am very fond of the TP look, it's more mature. I think it's the best Link there has been. Though, Link oot/mm version has a special place in my heart as well ;)

Mirror Shield, Blue Tunic, Master Sword, Silver Gauntlets.
Red Tunic, Biggoron Sword, Mirror Shield, Golden Gauntlets and Hover Boots

I have 2 from OoT being:

The Goron Tunic with the Biggoron Sword and Mirror Shield along with the Iron Boots (But since that greatly reduces speed I don't ever wear them.).
The next one is the Kokiri Tunic with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
He would have to have:

Green tunic
Master Sword shealthed
Holding Bow
Have his Hylian Shield on his back

I'm someone who thinks bow and arrows are the best. ;P Oh, and green is my favorite colour.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Mirror Shield
Red Tunic
Silver Gauntlets
Bigorron Sword

Definitely my favorite outfit in Ocarina of Time. I didn't really care for the gold gauntlets with the red tunic, because they didn't provide enough contrast, IMO. The silver stood out nicely.

D

DaltonR6

I usually wear Green Tunic,Mirror Shield and the Master Sword. I really like the Blue Tunic also. It would have been sweet to see a Purple Tunic though :D

B

bobcombe

Biggoron sword
Black Tunic
No Sheild
Black Gauntlets
Hover Boots

i like black

N

Nejiron

This appears to be an Ocarina or Time only thread, but I don't care.

Zora Link.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Goron tunic
Biggoron Sword
Hover Boots
Mirror Shield

And... Light arrows

Red and gold suit him (especially with his hair colour! :cool:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom