• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm pretty sure I've answered this question before... a couple of times.

My favorite is Twilight Princess Link for many personal reasons. He is Link I feel the most "linked" too. His job is similar to mine (although, I wasn't doing ranch work when I first got the game, I had done ranch work before, and currently, I'm doin' ranch work). He has that "rural person/grew up rural" charm that I relate to. He also has his very strong connection to the animal world - most manfiest in his becoming a wolf, and I like that because I feel close ties to animals and nature. Also, maybe it's that I'm an old fart playing the game: He's probably the oldest living Link in the bunch.

And, while he isn't given quite the personality that Wind Waker Link is given, he does show emotion and has amusing expressions. He has an intresting combination of maturity and "goofy bumpkin/still a kid" charm.

He's a young, tough rancher and I relate to that, darnit!

Z

zeldamasterswor

My personal favourite has to be Dark Link 'cus he looks totally awesome. And evil.

Beeker

Wild Card
My favourite Link? I think I would say TP Link. Probably for the reason that TP Link was the first one that I grew close to while playing throught the game. I loved watching his emotions throughout the story and couldn't help but feel with him for some parts.

Young Link would probably be a second because despite being a kid, he acts very maturely and in a calm fashion, especially in MM. He does show true courage, even in his child years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom