• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I tend to gravitate towards the Adult Links more often than not. I don't know if this is because I can relate to them more since I'm an adult or not. I think one of the reasons is he looks more like a seasoned warrior than the child Links do. Sometimes Child Link vs some of the enemies is almost unbelievable that he could handle them. Adult Link seems like more of a realistic match to opponents like Darknuts or larger bosses, or Ganondorf himself.

As for specifics, I really like the design of TP Link, and I'm glad to see he's coming back in Zelda Wii (or somethign similar!) I love AoL Link's sprite design as well, even if it's definitely dated.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
uh huh... thats tough but i say that ww link is first and tp link is second. ww link is bold, brave, and rash! the best qualities in a link! he's also very tough and durable. plus he's really kind (another great quality link has). after all he risks his own life for the sake of many others. yeah tp link is second cuz he only had bravery and kindness. plus he'd pwn all the links if they all fought each other.

Z

ZFAN2009

My favorite Link would have to be the Link from Majora's Mask. he just looked cool, waaaay coolier then the OOT time Link.:clap:

OotLord1003

Young Link
Favorite Link?

What is your Favorite Link?
Young Link-Ocarina of Time,Majoras Mask.
Adult Link-Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time.
Toon Link-Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap (I think?), Spirit Tracks, Windwaker.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
This is kind of tough, because you're picking a character that doesn't really have in-game personality, but I'll play along. :)

Young Link: Majora's Mask (He didn't need much guidance, he helped Tatl become more responsible, and there wasn't really a guiding force behind all this, just Link being a good person.)
Adult Link: If ALttP Link is adult: ALttP Link (He had to battle in the Dark World, which was... well... dark haha. No humans to relate to, just creepy monsters everywhere.) If ALttP Link isn't: Ocarina of Time (Thrust into a messed up Hyrule, his friends were captured or didn't recognize him and was in a similar situation to ALttP Link.)
Toon Link: Wind Waker (Well, tWW is the only toon Link game I've played. He was admittedly funny in the game though. Closest we've come to Link having his own personality.)

OotLord1003

Young Link
Don't Like Toon Link, He looks like a little kid and the game fells more childish. I do not like when zelda becomes childish, I likes TP because it was dark and so was MM. Not so much Oot but... I am getting of topic. I think link SHOULD have a personality, but I do not want him to talk that would be pretty weird. But Favorite is Young link, It really proves the triforce of courage and how he can stand up to monsters ten times his size.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Hmm, hard comparisons since, yes most of them don't have much personality. I really liked Wind Waker Link. Yeah he was immature because he's a little kid. I liked that he was cute and cheerful, he was funny.
I also liked Young Link from Majora's Mask, I liked the transformations and his strength at such a young age.
In a different sense than WW Link, Tp Link looked best, despite the brown hair and right-handed-ness.

Kybyrian

Young Link - Majora's Mask. He went through a lot of stuff in that game, and you have to wonder how somebody can bear all that. He had a lot of stuff to go through, and the weight of Termina on his shoulders as the moon threatened to fall on top of them all.

Adult Link - Twilight Princess. I suppose I just picked this one because he looked cool. :P

Toon Link - Wind Waker. Simply because Wind Waker was an epic game.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
OoT Adult Link - Adult Link was my number one favorite Link. He acted so mature through the whole situation of his duty to Hyrule. He was so willing to help and he really turned out to be a good hero and he was very trustworthy and reliable in OoT.
MM Deku Link -
I like Deku Link because he was so adorable, precious, and cute! He was looked smaller than the world.
TP Link- I think this Link was so awesome looking and very mature as well.
WW Toon Link- Even though I think he can be annoying sometimes, Toon Link does have his cute moments.

(Yay! This is my 700th post. :clap:)

Last edited:
My favoirte is a three way tie between Adult Link, TP Link, and TWW Link. (Not his PH version though. He is annoying there.) ALso, Adult Link and TP Link are entirly two different graphic styes and traits. Toon Link is only TWW and PH. ST Link is, well, ST Link. MC Link is MC Link. You also forgot FS/FSA Links. LoZ Link may or may not be AoL Link. ALttP Link is Hero of Light Link. LA Link can be any of the prevously mentioned Links.

@LozzykateL: First people think Navi is annoying now people think Toon Link is annoying? You people are all crazy!!!!!

Update: SOmebody removed a REP for me not proofreading. But the only mistake is accidently capitalising the L in also. Does that really eserve a de-REP?

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
@LozzykateL: First people think Navi is annoying now people think Toon Link is annoying? You people are all crazy!!!!!

First of all, you spelled my username wrong. Lol. But it's all cool. Second of all, at least I like Toon Link. :P Lol.

i gotta say adult link from Oot, sure all of the links were legendary heroes, but he was THE legendary hero, the hero of time. he's the most epic and strongest of the links. i also loved how much personality TP link showed.

Poké!

√∞ⁿ
My Favorite Link would have to be adult like from Ocarina of Time. It's all because of why he becomes adult link, you know, the master sword, pulling it out and the cutscene that you get. I don't know why that's the reason though.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
This is tough. Although I like the darker games the most (because of the emotions and depth), I'd have to say WW Link is my favorite (closely followed by TP Link). WW Link was quirky and had some funy facial expressions. He definitely had the most personality and he was so darn cute.

TP Link is my second favorite. He looked so mature and still had some personality.

Young Link is my 3rd favorite. Although MM is my favorite game, Young Link really had no personality or facial expressions other than a very unrealistic surprised face.

Lease favorite: Adult Link from OoT. Even less interesting than Young Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom