• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Alkarius

Adult form is much better. As dark link stated, that would be pretty near impossible do to that stuff in real life as a kid. Then again, it is a video game and anything is possible with video games, but Adult Link was much better, since it gave Zelda that realistic feel.

T

Turien Took

TP Link, he looks the best, and he's such a good role model, and I looove that!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Adult Link is cool, but I voted for Young Link because I generally think of Link as a child. Only Twilight Princess's Link is an adult during the whole game and only he and Ocarina of Time's Link are an adult at some point. This means that SEVEN Links of the nine (these numbers could be a bit questionable) are portrayed only as children and EIGHT of the nine are children at some point. I'm just more used to Young/Toon Link, I guess.:hmm:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Bah I prefer Adult Link, because... I don't know. I prefer playing as an adult over a kid. Playing as a kid can be cool, but it's not something I can relate to, seeing as I'm not a kid.

Last edited:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It all depends. In OoT I actually would have prefered child Link (if he could use more weapons, but he didn´t :(). Adult Link could use more items and therefore explore more interesting dungeons. Based on the look I prefer child Link but on ability adult Link.

One of my favorite Link ever was Wind Waker Link but in PH he just looked silly!

As I´ve mentioned before my favorite Link is the hero from Adventure of Link so I guess my final answer must be: Adult Link o.o

L

Liam

I personally like the TP link a lot, because he looks so much like a save-hyrule person and is so realistic and his weapons and items are really cool and stylized too(master sword, clawshot, etc.)
link_evo.jpg

S

Swedish Link

Twilight Princess Link!
This may seem like a pretty bad reason, but I like his voice (the noises that he makes) best in TP. Also of course because he is better drawn there.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well I really think either fierce diety or OoT link is the coolest cause TP link looked plain wierd for some reason he looked much more mature and older just very odd looking
Twilight Princess Link!
This may seem like a pretty bad reason, but I like his voice (the noises that he makes) best in TP. Also of course because he is better drawn there.
link has a voice :S no way

Zarom

The King
I don't think I have any favorite Link. Hmmmmm... No. I just can't think of one. I like them all! :):):):(:(:(

Last edited:

Zarom

The King
I have to say Young Link/Toon Link just because he is the original Link and in most of the games, he is in his child form. :)

Sorry, double post!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom