• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

It has been awhile...
I have 2 favorite links, Oot and TP. I liked the Oot link because he could become young and older. So he really had two forms. I liked the TP link because he had alot of detail and his sword attacks were really good.

Claire

The Geekette
I must admit, this question is a good one. I've never even thought of this before.

From all the games, my favorite Link would have been in Phantom Hourglass, because of how interactive the game was, and you actually could spend some time in his pixel shoes.

Besides a more interactive form of game play, my favorite would have been the very versatile and adventurous Link from Ocarina of Time.

master sword

everything is breakable
Which Link is Better?

Link, everybody's favorite hylian, right?
is his kid form better or his adult form

i say adult link, he is more of someone to look up to. like in TP all the kids respect him and look up to him. imagine if in TP you played as kid link, the kids would look up to rusl more than link
in OoT people seem nicer to link 7 years later than they were 7 years ago (just a vibe)
PLUS in OoT you must be adult link to have the MASTER SWORD <---(< if you dont get that look at my username)

NOTE: Toon Link = kid link

Last edited:
Wrong section FTW! Wow. Two threads in a row. That's kind of sad.

Although there's probably a thread on it already, but since I can't find it, Child/Toon Link. The adult one is just too, adult.

A

Ando

I'd probably have to say the Link from TWW, the Hero of Winds. I mean, just about every other Link is some "chosen by the Gods" sort of deal, whereas the Link of TWW was just a normal kid who happened to have his sister kidnapped, and along the way go tied up in this whole situation involving Ganondorf, being chosen for the task merely because he had enough courage to stand up to the Helmaroc King!

Yeah, yeah, I'll have to go for him.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
Kid Link is better IMO. It's way cuter! Adult Link isn't as good. He looks to serious. The Link from OoS, OoA, LA, etc is good to. not the art of him, but in the actual game. It looks so chibi!
images
Toon Link :-).
link20normal20front2020em8.gif
GBC-style Link :-).
images
Serious Adult Link :-(.

master sword

everything is breakable
1st i like how adult link is serious

2nd
I'd probably have to say the Link from TWW, the Hero of Winds. I mean, just about every other Link is some "chosen by the Gods" sort of deal, whereas the Link of TWW was just a normal kid who happened to have his sister kidnapped, and along the way go tied up in this whole situation involving Ganondorf, being chosen for the task merely because he had enough courage to stand up to the Helmaroc King!

Yeah, yeah, I'll have to go for him.

you got it all wrong! listen up: the king of red lions clearly states that he is a reincarnation of the hero of time (link from OoT)

:brow:ha

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I love Adult link muck better because you get to do more things/more stuff and MASTER SWORD!!! I also love the adult link in twilight princess because your dude is so cool and all the little kids look up to you(mostly colin if you ask me). But adult Link is always just awesome!!:D

Adult Link. It seems unlikely to me how a child can do as much as Link does in some of the games, namely Ocarina of Time, where he was like 9 or something. When I was 9, I sure couldn't have done half of that stuff. Of course, by "adult" I don't mean actual adult. Probably around the age of 16 or 17. That makes more sense to me for Link, as he would be able to take much of the hardship that he has to go through.

Z

ZeroJinKui

probably adult link, i like the TP link best, his outfit is really cool, obth his starting outfit and his hero outfit.

he also gets to become a wolf, and become friends and almost-lovers with midna, until she left in the end, of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom