• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

Whitch link is better?

• Adult Link (ages: 16-19)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Child Link/Toon Link (9-12)

• wtf R U talking about?

• other (please post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It feels like I´ve already seen a topic like this on this site but I cannot seem to find it anymore :(. I appologize if i try to start a new thread on a topic that has been covered already but: Which is your favorie Link? Mine is Link in AoL, he is the coolest one up to date! But I do also love Link in oracles, the look on his face when he is digging with the shovel, wonderful!! :lol:

Chidori

Mongrel
Twilight Princess Link, he's the only Link that wears pants while the others wear Medievil Tights. Oh and he's the only one that's officially human while others are elves.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
OOT Link!

:D OOt of time Link!! He actually looks like a hero. On wind waker and phantom hourglass they look like cute stuffed animals but does not look like a brave hero. Twilight princess is another story. Some people I know just like him better on TP just because there is better graphics, but admit it...

He does look girlish on it;)

Chidori

Mongrel
Girlish? Link wears tights in absolutely every single game other than Twilight Princess and SSBB, I think it's fair to say that he is the least girlish. But, after all, that's just the way I see it. (Though it's a fact he wears pants in TP)

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Just his face

Just his face. Good for him for wearing pants! We are going 21st century now in Zelda world!! jk

The rest is big and strong and not girlish

Twilight Princess Link, he's the only Link that wears pants while the others wear Medievil Tights. Oh and he's the only one that's officially human while others are elves.

What? He never was an elf, In OoT he was human, and so was the rest of hyrule A. Being raised by elfs (kikori) is not the same as being one.

Link has always (and probably always will be) been Hylian, not human or elf. I'm pretty sure he has pointy ears in TP, so that proves it. As far as I know, there are no elves in zelda.

Chidori

Mongrel
What? He never was an elf, In OoT he was human, and so was the rest of hyrule A. Being raised by elfs (kikori) is not the same as being one.

Back in the day, he was considered an elf with his pointy ears until Twilight Princess confirmed he was human. Seriously, I think it's safe to atleast consider he was an elf in the OOT Dimension so quit being such a Drama-Queen.

But Hyliens arent elfs, they said the story of links past right after the Forest Temple, Remeber?

Thank you, that proves my point. Anyways, how was I being a drama-queen? I was just correcting you. Oh, and my favorite Link has to be the TP one. Adult Link (OoT) comes close though.

Chidori

Mongrel
You shouldn't double post, just pointing that out. I wan't calling you a Drama Queen, I was calling Matthew_79 one because he sorta was, aswell as in a couple of other topics.

By "they" I meant Nintendo.

Okay, few. thanks for settling that, and sorry for the double-post. But still, there's no way to prove that Hylians are Elves, so it's kind of pointless to bring that into a topic about your favorite Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom