• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Link?

Who's your favorite Link?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• Link's Awakening

• Ovarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Whoever created the poll, forgot to mention the Link from A Link to the Past. He was my all time fav Link.

oops :sweat:

:embarrassed:

You didn't list the individual Four Swords Links... Oh well. They're all my favorites then, in the manga.

Besides that, my favorite is Wind Waker Link because he's cute and his reactions to things are pretty funny.

To me those were all the same Links, They all accomplished the same things, Never had a specific personality for each color.. Which is the only way to tell them apart. So I guess someone could just mention when voting for the FS Links which color they prefered the most :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You haven't read the manga have you?
Green is the "main" one,
Red is the cute and optimistic one,
Blue is the short tempered and overconfident one,
And Vio(the purple one, named Vio) is the clever one.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ocarina of Time Link is by far the most legendary. He unwittingly stood at a three way turning point in the series. His efforts changed the face and the future of Hyrule. His adventure is the most epic, the most impacting, and I want to see more of him. Everything he did resonates throughout Hyrule's history. All his successors defer to him. Given the strong indication that the Hero's Shade is Link, it seems that he had garnered much experience and wisdom after all he had done, far more even than what his two adventures in Hyrule and Termina could impart.

I want more of OoT Link. I want to see him grown up, naturally this time, and I want to see how his adventures in Hyrule and Termina have changed him. I want to see him a battle hardened veteran, no longer the innocent naive youth. Even in Majora's Mask he seemed to possess maturity beyond his years. I want to see OoT Link grow into a young man. Most of all, I want to see his adventures continue.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Aghhh people voting for Links just because of graphics annoys me. I'm sorry. I just really don't count that as a reason to see them as your favorite...

My favorite Link, by far, is OoT/MM Link, primarily his Majora's Mask incarnation. I just love the idea of a child hero saving the world. I also can't help but think about what he must be going through: growing up seven years and becoming a great hero, and then abruptly having it all taken away, and then Navi leaving, and then being thrust into an alternate dimension and forced to save the moon from falling over the course of three days – not only that, but it's the huge, terrifying moon with a face. And he must repeat those same three days over and over and over. On top of it all, he has the coolest abilities – if I could choose the items from any one game, it'd be MM. Mask collection is the best. He deals with so much, and even though none of it REALLY shows in the game, I still feel like he's a much more real person than any of the others.

Also, poor LttP Link wasn't included. Ah well, no one likes him anyway. XD

Ok. I didn't mean that that's the ONLY thing that I like about him. Just the sheer fact of all that he went through just to save his sister. To me, it's really deep. That, and also his facial expressions at certain times in the game. For example: In the Earth Temple when he gets possessed by a Poe. He's just sucha a cartoony, funny character that I really like. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom