• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
From the little elf Kid who saved Hyrule to the man who has a red bird,Our Little Link has gone through alot of changes in 25 years,whos your favorite?

Original Link(LoZ)

16 yr old Link(AoL)

Pink haired Link(ALtTP)

Links awakening Link(LA,LADX,LADX3D)

Hero of Time(OoT,MM,OoT3D)

Oracles Link(the oracle games)

Hero of Wind(WW,PH)

Hatless Link(MC)

Wolf Link(TP)

Engenieer Link(ST)

Flying Link(SS)

I am going to say Twilight Princess Link, for now. I'm going to change my answer in 3 months when Skyward Sword is out.

My favorite Link is the Hero of Time since MM was the first Zelda game I played. But isn't he also called the Hero of Masks? I thought I saw him being called that on a website.

Last edited:
Hero of time Link has been through the most and had the greatest impact on the franchise, plus he was in both my favorite Zelda game (Mm) and the first one I played (OoT), so I'm gonna have to go with Hero of time. Followed by TP Link, for now.

Wind Waker's Link is probably my favorite... they packed alot of character into his facial expressions. .. Wind Waker is not my favorite Zelda game though.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd have to go with the Hero of the Winds. He had very funny reactions to certain parts in the game, and he's topped of by the cartoony, cel-shaded graphics. It worked well with him. :yes:

You see... you left a out a Link. But honestly that's for the better.

AoL Link is my favorite just because of how important his death will be in the series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom