• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Legendary?

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

• Ho-oh

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Rayquazza

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

• Zekrom

• Reshiram

• Kyurem

• Victini

• Legendary birds of Kanto

• Legendary beasts of Jhoto

• Mew

• Deoxys

• Darkrai

• Cresselia

• Not Here

• Total voters

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Slightly surprised with Lugia. I've always liked it myself, but didn't think everyone else did.

Gotta go with Mewtwo for this though- he's the original Bad-A

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My favorite Legendary has got to be Kyogre. Not only was Sapphire my first game, but it took me three months- and no, I am not kidding- to catch it. And I just really grew a bond with my Kyrogre because of that. It also helped me a ton in the Elite Four.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Celebi is so boss, I wish Nintendo would make it to where you didn't have to have cheats or an event to get him. He is so cool, and I even drew a mix of him, Scyther, Jirachi, Mew, and Onix once, and it actually looked like a legitamate pokemon. Very sadly though, I can't find it, and I suck at drawing, so I can't duplicate it, and that was my best piece because of how long it took me to make (like 5 hours, and it wasn't even colored).

I like Giratina the most because it has moves that can eliminate any pokemon types it would be weak too. Aura sphere can eliminate its ice weakness and dark weakness. Its shadow claw takes care of ghost pokemon, and dragonclaw can take down most dragon types because of it huge attack power while holding the griseous orb.

I'd say Victini is my favorite. It's Fire and Psychic which are both my favorite types, plus it's cute xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom