• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Legend Of Zelda Villain.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganondorf is by far my favorite Zelda villain. He has ample explanation (that makes sense and totally wasn't retconned in :rolleyes:), he looks awesome, and he always manages to play his cards just right. He's cocky, but rightfully so. He never disappoints. <3

Skull Kid, okay maybe not a villain but he was a pain in my neck while wearing Majora's Mask. He did way more to Link in the first 2 minutes than Ganondorf did to Link in 7+ years. All Ganondorf did was take over the (easily fixed) land and have his arse handed to him. Skull Kid stole Link's Ocarina, spooked his horse, dropped him down a hole, turned him into a Deku Scrub and left him to die.... Then got ready to drop the moon on Termina... for fun... Skull Kid was a badass :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Twilight Princess Ganondorf. I know all Ganons are the same, but when he was in Twilgiht Princess, Ganondorf gave me everything I wanted from a villain. He was big, he was bad, he was a threat to be reckoned with, and most importantly... he was smooth about it. Not to mention, he gave one of the most epic looking fights. Ganondorf is not just a villain who boasts power, but strategically plans out everything he does. The only thing I disapprove of are the corn rolls. I know they were trying to establish a high class royalty look, but seriously? Even still, my favorite Zelda villain hands down.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Good old Ganny will always hold a special place in my heart. I could never let a different villain pass him.

Other than Ganny, I loved Zant. Zant was an actual villain who scared me. He was cool and calm and threateningly mysterious (until the end. Plus he looks like a goon with his mask off)

Honorable mention: Vaati. I loved his story in TMC. Not a big fan of the omg huge eyeball thing though

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ooh, an old thread revived. :P

I personally believe Veran is very interesting. Maybe not my favorite, but definitely interesting. Unless you count the Twinrova or other bosses, she's the only female villain in the Zelda series, and I think that the entire plot and her ability to be anyone you know is quite fascinating.

However, I have not yet completed Oracle of Ages, so I think I'll have to go with Majora. Debbie's quite fabulous, and Ganondorf is seriously awesome, but Majora's mystery is what makes him such a phenomenal villain, in my opinion. Honestly, what's scarier than a demonic, sentient mask that has enough power to bring down the moon? I'd like to say Majora should return in a later game, but as I said above, the fact that his past is such an enigma just makes him all the more intriguing. The Zelda series has plenty of fantastic villains, but Majora wins this round.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I didn't really like Vaati until Minish Cap. Although I kinda wish he had more reason to becoming evil rather than waking up one day and going "Eh, I think I should be evil today". Classic ol Ganon will always be my favorite.

Wind Waker Ganondorf!!! He actually just wanted to rule Hyrule (no pun intended)!! All the other Ganondorfs just wanted to kill everybody and rule the blood and bones of his victims.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Hm, I would have to say my favorite zelda villain would have to be Girahim. I love the fights with him, (esp. the 3rd) I love his character and how he grows to hate Link by the end of the game.

A close 2nd would be Zant, because he is a total badass phyco!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Either Vaati or Ghirahim. Both were fantastic villains that provided an intense fight each an every time you faced them. A runner-up would definitely be Ocarina of Time's Ganondorf/Ganon.

1: Byrne: ST (great good to evil story, cool boss fight, interesting character, heroic death, epic theme song. Would more could you want?)
2: Ghirahim: SS (creepy and very much someone I wanted to destroy. very evil in an angering way rather than just something that wants to kill you)
3: Ganon: WW (Powerful and evil, but pitiable and at least a villain with a jealous cause and a concern for his own people and a revolutionary's view of the broken world)
4: Vaati: MC (A sad story about an apprentice that wanted power and used it to become something arguably greater than or lesser than his humble minish beginnings)
5: Chancellor Cole: ST (Again, I actually hated this guy for a real reason. His power-hungriness and naiivety lead to his own demise at the hands of the heartless Malladus)
6: Skull Kid: MM (A sorry, mislead forest child with a broken heart)
7: Onox: OOS (yes, it is just because he has a ball and chain and can turn into a dragon)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Crown Prince of Thieves himself, Ganondorf :ganondorf:

He looked particularly bad*** in Twilight Princess. He looked older than he did in Ocarina of Time (for obvious reasons), and his Ganon form looked sweeter too. Just the look on his face was seething with malice (which is a look only Midna can match!)

The man is pure hatred and a force to be reckoned with. The things he does...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom