• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Legend Of Zelda Villain.

My favourite villian in the series has to be Girahim, he's just a really cool character and pretty well developed as well, Vaati is definately a close second, I just played the Minish Cap and it was just awesome :)

I love Majora. He's pure evil. He has no sympathy. Ganondorf probably does have some sympathy since he left Kakariko Village alone in OoT, either that or he only cares about ruling Hyrule and doesn't care about any other place. Either way, if you don't live in Hyrule you're fine so he doesn't pose as much of a threat as Majora. Majora just wants to destroy. You can't appeal to his better nature. If he wants to kill you, he will. He has an unquenchable thirst for death and destruction, he wants to kill the world and he doesn't even care if he dies along with it. He is truly terrifying. Majora is also a harder boss than Ganondorf ever was. When I played Ocarina of Time for the first time my brother told me how hard Ganondorf was going to be, but when I beat him I went and complained to my brother about how easy he was. I couldn't believe it! He was so easy it really ruined the game for me! Majora is hard. Let's face it, if it weren't for the Fierce Deity mask, Majora would've wiped the floor with you.

One more thing. Apparently even Nintendo doesn't like Ganondorf that much because they decided to kill him off in WW and TP.

I went for a tie-in between Ganon(dorf), Zant and Dark Link.

In the end, I went for Ganon, because he's the main villain in a way. His look in Twilight Princess is my favourite, followed by the one in Ocarina of Time. He has a lot of backstory and a fair motivation for his evil goal.

I dropped Zant because of the way they made him near the end of the game. I love him as a villain because of his cool and badass personality. When you confront him in the Palace of Twilight, however, he suddenly becomes crazy and turns out to be like a spoiled kid. Shame. He would have been awesome as a main villain.

And Dark Link? Well, he's great as a dark character and occasional boss, and I love doppelgangers. The problem? He has practically NO backstory. Where did he come from? Was he created as a test by the gods, or by Ganon as a minion? He features as a final boss in Adventure of Link, yet that's the only time he appears in the game. So yeah, if there were a Zelda game with him as a main villain, I would choose him as my favourite, like Venom in Spiderman, Ninetails in Okami, Dark Samus in Metroid Prime etc.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Ganondorf. Not much to say about it. Just being the main villain, kinda makes him my personal favourite. But nonetheless, I also liked Vaati, Ghirahim and Byrne was an interesting character as well, and Zant was epic as well; that attitude! The crazy hysterical and manical laugh! The DANCE MOVES! He's just damn cool.

P

PokemonGanon

Ganondorf is simply my favorite because of what he fighting for...along with his character. A villian with his background is the perfect foundation for his personality.

Dark Link for me! I really wish Nintendo would decide to expand upon his mythos, or at least give him one.

Dark Link was the main boss in AoL
Dark Link was a mid boss in OoT
Dark Link was a mid boss in FSA
Dark Link made an appearance in TP
Dark Link is playable on SSBB as an alt outfit for Link.

So you can't really count him out.

L

laxforever013

Ganon in the first Legend of Zelda game. I thought that was cool that he could only be truly defeated with the silver arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom