• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Legend Of Zelda Villain.

My favorite villain would have to be Zant. He just has a very sinister fell to him and he looks creepy too

M

majora95

Currently, I like Majora more. You meet him for the first time atop the tower, and you feel a sense of desperation. You can's try to reason with him. He has no emotion (besides anger), unlike Ganondorf. Vaati was just too pathetic for my taste. Majora was, and may still be, the embodiment of evil. But then again, I still haven't played SS yet...:(

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Mine would be Ghirahim, he is the perfect villain in a zelda game because of how creepy and evil he is

Majora had absolutely zero development. All we know is that he/she/it is a demon whose power was sealed inside the Mask by an ancient tribe. Majora is nothing more than an evil bloodshed-hungry demon who wants to destroy the world for absolutely no reason. If anything, Skull Kid is a more interesting villain than Majora because he actually has a backstory and his actions/pranks were just influenced by the power of the mask until the mask finally took control and decided to become a generic villain.

All these Majora origin/personality theories (Stone Tower theory, the Moon, boss design, etc.) are ridiculous and are built off of extremely minor, completely speculatory, and almost baseless assumptions. I see absolutely no reason to believe Majora is the greatest Zelda villain, let alone a good villain in general.

You must remember friend, the whole LoZ series started with even more simplistic villains than Majora. Sometimes it's fun to speculate, create your own personal theory of how it all started. You also cannot disregard aesthetic value. We all like to think that aesthetic value plays less of a role than it actually does. Let's be honest here, we're all human! I would like to think that I am above such things but I am not. I am still intrigued whenever I see a shiny penny lying around, and Majora is kinda like a shiny penny. It's less interesting than it looks but it just looks so good. Either way, my vote is WW Ganon.

I

IDunn0011

Demise - he is what makes Zelda his hatred will never be stopped and he will be reborn until he rules the Land.

My favorite would have to be DEMISE because he is beast.
What would happen if Demise were put in a Call of Duty or Elder Scrolls...Fans would never beat the game not even the developers.The walkthroughs would say "when get to the boss Demise give up now"

i like Ganondof's personality, but i hate his looks. ginger with a big nose just doesn't seem really evil to me. both in Ocarina and Wind Waker he just seemed really goofy to me. Demise on the other hand looks really bad ***, and he is very straight forward and doesn't waist any time, like a real army commander.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Oh. Hard to choose, but I think I have to pick Ghirahim. I've always liked the pale-creepy-tounge-persons lik Ghirahim or Orochimaru from Naruto.

I have a small list of favorites >_< they include:

*Ganon - The Legend of Zelda
*Gleeok- The Legend of Zelda
*Horsehead - The Adventure of Link
*Dark Link - The Ocarina of Time

There are many more, but I will narrow it down to those. I found them interesting and different, so I fell in love with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom