• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite(least) School Subject

So what is/was your favorite subject in school? And what is you least favorite?

My favorite subject was American History. I did not really like the information in the class, but the teacher was the greatest teacher ever! The entire year, we never had homework, and we had one test the entire year. We watched movies every day, and the teacher brought food in at least once a week, and we played games almost everyday!

My least favorite class is a tie. I don't like speech or Spanish.

Speech: The teacher is awesome! However I hate having to get in front of a bunch of people and talk. Now I would be fine with it, but I have a bunch of them mean, stupid(think they are the best) kids in my class, so I really don't want to start to talk in front of them, because they will say 'THAT A LIE!!!' or 'Shut up! You know nothing!'.

Spanish: I liked it in 8th grade, but last year it was about the same, but it turned into a speech class, and the teacher well we will just say that she was not the greatest teacher... For one, she never even went to school to be a Spanish teacher. And she knew less Spanish then most of the kids in the class. And when she would grade the test she went by what she thought was right, and not by what the real answers were. Not only she had no idea what she was doing, but she also gave us quizzes daily. So one day we would get what we would have to do, and the next we would have a huge quiz on it...

So what are yours?

Len

Zelda On Paper
i allways liked history (its some kind of interesting for me)

it has a lot of things about what and why things happened, about presidents like abraham lincon, G. washington (not readed all of his history really) and many lots of infor about the american history.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
This is my schedule for this year, ranked from most favorite to least favorite.

* Calculus
* Physics
* Acting
* Biology
* English

S

shadow

Favorite: Forensic anthropology as this is one of the things I want to do with a certain amount of my life. Very fascinating and enjoyable.

Least favorite: Methodology, a whole class "learning" stuff anyone living in the 21st century should know already, generally a waste of time.

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I've always hated English, not because I dislike the subject, but because every English teacher I've had has been absolutely insane. Verbal abuse, constant loss of assignments (on one occasion, I did the same assignment four times because she kept losing it), and borderline obsession were just some of the things I've had to deal with when it comes to English class.

My favorite subject this year insofar has been Government. I love my teacher's methods; instead of just lecturing us and making us take notes, he simply talks to the class about the subject. He wants us to put in our two cents. The entire class is basically one big conversation, and we actually learn in his class.

This year? Probably Algebra 2. I'm doubling up, doing Geometry and Algebra 2 this year so I can get all the math stuff done before Senior year. Geometry is yucky, but I've always loved Algebra. No words or sentences, just numbers, which I love.

I really do not like Physical Science. I find myself not caring about a lot of what it teaches, and all the scientific notations and significant figures are to complicated and confusing to me.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
This current year or any year?

This year, my least favourite course is either my Natural Resources class or my Field class. The Natural Resources one I failed back in the fall, so I have to do it again, and therefore, I don't really like it at this point. My Field class is just dull moreso than anything. Thankfully there is no class for that, but I am continuously putting off the assignment.
My favourite class is probably Post-Wall German Cinema. Sure, there are essays, and the prof is apparently a brutal marker, but I find the movies interesting, and the discussions are fun as well.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My least favourite subject is biochemistry. Boring molecules doing boring stuff to become different boring molecules.....very exciting. The teacher who gave this subject always ended his sentences with ...mjah which was super annoying. I think his colleges were the only ones I fell asleep for a minute or two, even a coffee boost couldn't prevent it o_O

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
well science is my fav subject (yes i'm a science nerd so deal with it) and math is just plain annoying. I tell ya each year the steps for things that should be basic like long division are completly changed. It's just so hard for me to keep from getting left behind (i'm surprised I haven't failed a couple grades at the evil hands of math)

Zarom

The King
My least favorite is History. I absolutely HATE that. :sick:

My favorite is Math. It's really fun when you understand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom