• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite(least) School Subject

My favorite was Math, mainly because it was easy once you understood it and for some reason whenever I got home to do Math homework, it was always the most relaxing part of my day..

My least favorite was Chemistry..

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
Currently doing HSC in Australia, in order of decreasing preference.

Physics
Legal Studies
Mathematics Extension 1
Mathematics
English (Advanced)
Studies of Religion 1
Software Design and Development
Chemistry

Favorite Subject is Art followed by English.
Least favorite would have to be Math, any type really. I was always decent at time but numbers aren't my thing...

High school: most favourite was biology! Least favourite was Graphic design

Uni:most favourite would be Microbiology and least favourite would be a Stats class i had to take =[

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I used to love Math but then someone decided to put letters in it so now my favorite subject would be chemistry and my least favorite would be biology.

Always loved math and history. Then again how can you not like study hall or lunch? I always got in a lot of pda during those times. PE was always a lot of fun also since I've always been big into sports. I was the geeky jock.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I love political science! It's just great to learn how our government works. I'd like to get into law, but my main goal is pharmaceuticals, so I also like chemistry.
My least favorite is Geometry and Trig. I'd rather spend my time on Calculus than do sohcahtoa.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am no longer in school, but my favorite was always English/Creative Writing and Art/Music. My least favorite? ALGEBRA! yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom