• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite(least) School Subject

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
This year I have been enjoying english because we have the coolest teacher who makes learning really fun. Lessons are way more exciting when your teacher's standard reply to something cool is that it's "hot dawg!"
My least favourite is social studies because my teacher isn't very good at teaching :P

Well, I’m not in school now, but when I was, my favorite subjects were generally my Art and Writing/English classes. It was kind of odd; in my first two years of high school I really didn’t have any interests and only took art since some of my friends were taking it, but then my Junior year came around and somehow some hidden talents came out and in those last two years I was able to get awards for being the “outstanding art student” for my level. Art really gave me a lot of purpose in high school, to be honest.

As for a least favorite… I never really had one, although I wasn’t ever too outstanding at math – mostly because I missed a lot of school from health issues (resolved!) and it was hard to try and learn how to do things on my own. That doesn’t mean I disliked math, though… I just didn’t make great grades. :P

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Does Broadcast Journalism count? If so, that's DEFIANTLY number 1! :nerd:

If not, English! My teacher is awesome! We're pen pals because of that class! :bleh:

My least favorite would have to be Spanish, I had such hard time understanding it and the rest of the class was so immature :(

Well for this year, my favorite's gotta be Spanish and health, and my least favorite is LA. Next year my least favorite will be world world history, and my favorite will be graphic desigh (I plan on making something Zleda related :) ) I have always hated history, it is so boring. I can't wait for next year. Sophomore year here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom