• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
I have a lot of great memories of playing through OoT with my friends and handing the controller back and forth for hours just playing the final sequence of Ganondorf/Ganon in this game.

I voted for Majora but I like it just as much as the shadow Link of Zelda 2. Both are very challenging bosses (without the easy boss mask) and very fun to fight.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Ganon from OoT is the greatest. Ganondorf suddenly emerges from the collapsed castle, and then he transforms into a massive beast! Then you lose your sword and engage in a desperate battle (Provided you don't use the Biggoron Sword). Throughout the battle, a dreary music plays, and Ganon is nearly impossible to see except when the lightning flashes. The tension is built to massive heights as you battle inside a ring of flame. Then at last you defeat Ganon and stab him in the face! Then you at last exhale as you realize it's all over. You realize you've been sweating with excitement at one of the best boss battle's ever.

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
My favorite final boss was Majora. The epic music and different stages... It just all added up to an amazing final battle.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
My favorite boss, final or not, is Majora. Not only is the sense of atmosphere heavy in the fight, but it's also a fun and challenging 3 phase fight! ...Assuming you don't cheap out and use the Fierce Diety's Mask.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
My favorite final boss is definitely Majora.

My favorite boss overall is Death Sword.

If I have to go with a boss that isn't a miniboss though, then I say Manhandla.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Favorite final boss was Ganon from OoT. That fight was just so epic. I was maybe 6 or 7 years and I though I really defeated Ganondorf and finished the game. Then Ganondorf emerged from the ruins and transformed in the ultimate beast Ganon. Epic, just epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom