• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
Z

Zeldakinz

Hmm..this is a hard one. I think my favorites are Gohma and Kalle Demos from WW, and Ghirahim from SS. Gohma and Kalle Demos are fun and easy, and Ghirahim is just hilarious in my opinion. But extremely epic.

Bosses in the Zelda Franchise.

What was your favorite boss in the series? Least Favorite? Most Challenging? Least Challenging? Coolest? Lamest? Anything that I forgot to mention?

My unorthodox choices:

Favorite Boss: Ganondorf/Ganon (OoT)
Least Favorite Boss: Skeldritch (ST)
Most Challenging: Morpha (OoT)
Least Challenging: Fyrus (TP)
Coolest: Cragma (ST)
Lamest: Aquamentus (LoZ, OoS)

At the end of the day, however, every Zelda boss holds a special place in my heart and it's difficult to weigh one against another. It's a testament to the franchise's greatness.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Favorite Boss: Zant (I know everybody is going to look at me like this :S, but I actually enjoyed his battle!)
Least Favorite Boss: Gohma *OoT* (I didn't really like him, it was to bland. Don't, like, online murder me because of my opinion)
Most Challenging: Ganondorf *Tp, horseback* (I kept falling off, teehee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Least Challenging: Diababa (I gave him one whack and he died, I mean, what the?!)
Coolest: Puppet Ganon *TP* (How many times have you fought Zelda herself? Hmm??)
Lamest: I have to think about it...

I HATED Skeldritch! It took me SO long to beat him! He was the only thing preventing me from beating that challenge room thing in Castle town!

Favorite: Ganondorf Sword Duel (TP)
Least Favorite: Odolwa (MM)
Most Challenging: Puppet Ganon (WW)
Least Challenging: Morpha (OoT)
Coolest: Demise (SS)
Lamest: Stallord (TP)

S

Skyloft_Yoshi

Favorite: Ghirahim (SS), he´s so cool and I love to defeat him! :)
Least favorite: Barinade (OoT), he/she doesn't have a face and is really annoying... :dry:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Ohh man this is hard! I like alot of them!
My favorite at the moment is probably in SS. Ghirahim's last battle, Demise boss battle & that gold thing with a dozen sword you take with the whip.

At the moment, my least favorite is the first minish cap boss battle. I dont remember the name of that boss, but after all the hype from the beginning of the game to...that, it made me feel so disappointed, I had to put down the game for few hours.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Favourite: Twinrova (OoT)
Least Favourite: The Imprisoned II (SS)
Most Challenging: Demise (SS)
Least Challenging: King Dodongo (OoT)
Coolest: Argarok (TP)
Lamest: Majora's Incarnation (MM)

Probably Dark Link is my most loved, and ironically hated boss fight. When you see Dark Link show up, you know it's going to be insanity ><;.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom