• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
ALttP Moldorm. AHHH STOP KNOCKING ME OFF DAMNIT.

I also absolutely hated Twinmold in MM the first time around. If you don't have upgraded magic meter and/or upgraded sword, this guy is a HUGE pain in the ***

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Every Demise fight (Imprisoned, final form, w/e) and Ghirahim 1/2. These boss fights were just dull and boring to me. Nintendo could've tried a lot harder with these fights, maybe fine tune the bosses so that they follow their own brains rather than my sword. :/

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Phantom Ganon from OoT. A nice, solid, well rounded boss.

Starts off with a great strategy completely based off of luck where you must pick the correct picture to shoot at, and then a fun tennis game with the boss himself. My kind of boss fight. Strategy+Fun= Awesome boss fight.

F

Fenzen

My favorite boss was the whole final boss section of skyward sword with the massive bokoblin horde followed by the funnest Ghirahim fight and then Demise. That was enjoyable. I also like Goht quite a bit. Don't know why.

Stallord from TP, I LOOOOOVVVE that boss so much
but I have more (in no order)
Morpheel (TP)
Ganondorf (all phases, TP)
Eox (PH)
Crayk (PH)
Cragma (ST)
Gohdan (WW)
Zant (TP)
Big Green Chu (MC)
Gleeok (PH)
Koloktos (SS)

i gotta say mine is twinrova from ocarina of time. i love the reflecting fire and ice thing
.i like the guirahim fights from skyward sword
aaah theres another but i dont remember the name. that girl in twilight princess that gets posessed by the mirror and a big ice battle happens.
i love beating malladus in spirit tracks
i love the fire and ice dude from spirit tracks also.
i also LOVE the vaati fight from minish cap.
a boss i dont like is goht. im sorry. that fish its just........ i cant stand that supid fish. its all like: bleh im a fish , you come here and i eat you. get him fishy minions.
but i find him funny. like when he first jumps out of the water and it says his title under him: goht stinky fish or something. he has this pose thats just like BLEEHHH im a ffiiiisssh!!!

Hmmm.... I would have to say....... Ganon from OoT. I always love easy final boss fights. They make me laugh.

As for least favorite, no doubt it's Hot Head from LA. All those bosses were easy peasy lemon squizy. Even the final boss! But not Hot Head.... He made me cry.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
My favorite boss is Stallord from TP. Such a creative concept of a fight, THE SPINNER. I just loved trying to spin around a dome type like thing part of the dungeon trying to destroy a redead monster skeleton skull.

As for my least favorite boss,its the final stage of Ganondorf on TP. It was so dissapointing, Ganondorf just walking around slowly............ boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom