• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
What is Your Favorite Boss?

What about the Dungeon's Boss? WHat is your Favorite and why? What one did you dislike the most? did the graphics have positive of negative effects on them?

My Fav Boss would have to be..... Kloktos. i thought it was a creative use to the whip and it also made it seem epic and powerful to rip its arm off and beat it with its own sword. I also like Twin Rova for bounce the beams with the mirror Shield.

My least Fav would be Molderac..... omg how i hate her.......

I personally do not think the graphics have anything to do with the bosses except make them more colorful however less dark and epic comparing WW to TP

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Carock from AoL, Because he's the hardest boss I've ever faced in Zelda and I like a challenge..
Hard because of his magic tactic and crazy damage.

My favourite boss is Zant. It's like a mini boss rush, it's great. They should've added an optional re-fight with a form for every boss and sub-boss at that point.

My least favourite boss? Well, I never really clicked with the motion controls in SS so Ghirahim was really annoying, especially his final form.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Twinrova from OoT, don't know why, she's not a very hard boss, but i've always enjoyed her.

edit:
Odwalla from the swamp palace in Majora was always pretty great too, for a first boss he's pretty tough, and you can fight him in a variety of ways.

Now as anti TP as I am, i did love the wind dragon stylistically anyways, just feel the actual fight was a let down.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
Favorite LoZ Boss? (Large List.)

So! Which out of these in this necessarily long list for your boss, my hand hurts? :nod:

The Legend of Zelda
■ Aquamentus
■ Dodongo
■ Manhandla
■ Gleeok
■ Digdogger
■ Gohma
■ Gannon

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
■ Horsehead
■ Helmethead
■ Rebonack
■ Carock
■ Gooma
■ Barba
■ Thunderbird
■ Dark Link

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
■ Armos Knights
■ Lanmolas
■ Moldorm
■ Agahnim
■ Helmasaur King
■ Arrghus
■ Mothula
■ Blind
■ Kholdstare
■ Vitreous
■ Trinexx
■ Ganon
■ Dark Links (GBA only)

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
■ Moldorm
■ Genie
■ Slime Eyes
■ Angler Fish
■ Slime Eel
■ Façade
■ Evil Eagle
■ Hot Head
■ Nightmare
■ Giant Hardhat Beetle (DX only)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
■ Queen Gohma
■ King Dodongo
■ Barinade
■ Phantom Ganon
■ Volvagia
■ Morpha
■ Bongo Bongo
■ Twinrova
■ Ganondorf
■ Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
■ Odolwa
■ Goht
■ Gyorg
■ Twinmold
■ Majora ■ Majora's Mask
■ Majora's Incarnation
■ Majora's Wrath

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
■ Pumpkin Head
■ Head Thwomp
■ Shadow Hag
■ Eyesoar
■ Smog
■ Octogon
■ Plasmarine
■ Ramrock
■ Veran
■ Twinrova (secret boss)
■ Ganon (secret boss)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
■ Aquamentus
■ Dodongo
■ Mothula
■ Gohma
■ Digdogger
■ Manhandla
■ Gleeok
■ Medusa Head
■ General Onox
■ Dark Dragon
■ Twinrova (secret boss)
■ Ganon (secret boss)

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
■ Deguchitato
■ Derazoru
■ Gouen
■ Vaati

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
■ Gohma
■ Kalle Demos
■ Gohdan
■ Helmaroc King
■ Jalhalla
■ Molgera
■ Puppet Ganon
■ Ganondorf

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
■ Phantom Ganon
■ Stone Arrghus
■ Helmaroc King
■ Jalhalla
■ Dodongo
■ Dagtail
■ Frostare
■ Big Dodongo
■ Vaati
■ Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
■ Big Green ChuChu
■ Gleerok
■ Mazaal
■ Big Octorok
■ Gyorg Pair
■ Vaati ■ Vaati Reborn
■ Vaati Transfigured
■ Vaati's Wrath

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
■ Diababa
■ Fyrus
■ Morpheel
■ Stallord
■ Blizzeta
■ Armogohma
■ Argorok
■ Zant
■ Possessed Zelda
■ Ganon
■ Horseback Ganondorf
■ Ganondorf

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
■ Blaaz
■ Cyclok
■ Crayk
■ Diabolical Cubus Sisters
■ Dongorongo
■ Gleeok
■ Eox
■ Bellum
■ Ghost Ship
■ Bellumbeck

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
■ Stagnox
■ Fraaz
■ Phytops
■ Cragma
■ Byrne
■ Skeldritch
■ Demon Train
■ Chancellor Cole
■ Malladus

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
■ Ghirahim
■ Scaldera
■ Moldarach
■ The Imprisoned
■ Koloktos
■ Tentalus
■ Bilocyte
■ Demise

(other games of LoZ, bosses.)

Link's Crossbow Training
■ Darknut
■ Stallord

Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
■ Beetle Lord Death Bug
■ Captain Stalfos
■ Bana Bana
■ Beetle King Death Bug
■ Dora Dora
■ Uncle Rupee

Last edited:
I just can't play this game without going over my favorite for each game. I'm terrible at picking out favorites, especially when it's a large list. Also, expect a lot of ties.
Also, I'm excluding final bosses since those don't really count and are almost always my automatic favorites in the game.

Ocarina of Time: Either Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, or Bongo Bongo. I just loved all three of these fights, Phantom Ganon for the atmosphere and the dungeon he's in and how perfectly he suits it, and Volvagia and Bongo Bongo for just, well, liking the boss in general.

Majora's Mask. Gyorg. So much fun.

The Wind Waker: Molgera. The music is fantastic, the boss is fun to fight, the environment it occurs in... I just like everything about it and it's easily the game's most outstanding boss, not including the final ones.

Twilight Princess: Stallord or perhaps Argorok. They're both just a lot of fun and occur in excellent environments, using interesting and uproariously fun items.

Adventure of Link: I like Gooma for some reason. Not sure why. But he's easily my favorite.

A Link to the Past: I really like Mothula as well as Vitreous. They're both just fun.

The Legend of Zelda: Uh, I dunno.

Skyward Sword: Ghirahim round two. He uses many different strategies in both phases of the fight, unlike the first and third clashes with him, where he has only one or maybe two things he can pull. In the first phase of this one, he's got two, and in the second phase, he's got, I believe, four things he can do: Jump up in the air, send diamond barrages at you, disappear behind you, and block. He's just got a lot of things to do and he cycles through them pretty well and avoids spamming them, which keeps this fight interesting, since you can't likely guess what he's about to do next.

If we include final bosses, my favorite boss in the series is probably, and always will be, Ganon from Ocarina of Time. This fight redefined "epic" for me, and is just such an amazing fight. The nostalgia is there as well, and everything about the fight is perfect. The only thing, for me, which comes close to topping this is Ganon(dorf?) from The Wind Waker.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Bongo-Bongo. The room before is like a bulid up. A very good one, too.

Least? Gyorg from Majoras Mask. If you play it you'll know.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Let's see...Majora's Mask (the entire three phases), Ganon (OoT) and Ganinarf (TWW) all take the cake for me favorite. No, it isn't due to their status as final bosses, it is simply because, at least in the case of the latter two, the battles were extremely epic (and the former kept me tensed up, due to the flow of the game).

For least favorite, I'd have to pick any and every boss from Skyward Sword, Armogohma (TP) and Gohma (OoT). All of these listed are ridiculously easy for no reason at all, and before people say skill, their easiness is due to their AI being set to "let Link hit me!!!! lolz". Now, Ganon can be looped, but he at the very least felt epic to me.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite bosses are Stallord from Twilight Princess, Ganondorf from Twilight Princess (all phases), and Ganondorf from the Wind Waker (all phases).

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
What about the Dungeon's Boss? WHat is your Favorite and why? What one did you dislike the most? did the graphics have positive of negative effects on them?

My Fav Boss would have to be..... Kloktos. i thought it was a creative use to the whip and it also made it seem epic and powerful to rip its arm off and beat it with its own sword. I also like Twin Rova for bounce the beams with the mirror Shield.

My least Fav would be Molderac..... omg how i hate her.......

I personally do not think the graphics have anything to do with the bosses except make them more colorful however less dark and epic comparing WW to TP

I agree. Koloktos was the most fun for me too!! He is my favorite along with Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom