• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
T

ToonLinkGaming

Id say the boss in the Temple of Droplets. Quick, easy, and enjoyable. great temple also.

My favourite boss is the one that look's similar to a Mantiray Fish from The Palace of.... It was a dungeon in the sky, so my guess, Palace of Wind.
I wouldn't say that it was a difficuly boss, but it was frustraiting while the other 2 come straight at you and make you fall down while more emenies come at you so yeah, it was a bit difficult. But still a fun boss.

T

TriforceFan

There are many varieties of Zelda bosses, but what were your favorite/least favorite bosses?

My favorite boss was Twinrova/Koume/Koutake from OoT. The boss was a little different from other OoT bosses, but still an interesting fight. I especially liked the humorous conversation between Koume and Koutake at the end of the boss battle.

My least favorite boss was Kalle Demos from WW. This boss can be very frustrating, especially at the part where it eats you up without any warning. Plus, it can take a lengthy amount of time just to cut it away from the ceiling.

What were your favorite/least favorite bosses? Leave your answers in the comments! :)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Favorite: King Dodongo. Im only going by the looks here, he is awesome.
Least favorite: Armogohma, it was the easiest boss ever... Only 1 attack and that attack took long time for it to charge. WAY too easy.

my favorite was probably Stallord just because i really like the spinner
my least favorite was probably the twilight princess forest temple one because it was way to easy

My favourite Zelda boss is undoubtedly Argorok from Twilight Princess. I love dragons and the battle against him is epic!

My least favourite is Jalhalla from The Wind Waker. His attacks are annoying and I dislike the battle style. Those damned Poes are a pain to kill.

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
what do u think molgera my fav music it was easy to me though whoops im an idiot umm prob vatti challenginfgf but refined

T

Thrashoholic

My favorite boss is Majora's Mask and it is pretty challenging if you fight it without the fierce deity mask.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am starting to adore even more bosses in the Zelda series than I did before, don't know why nor do I really care. But the particular boss I have in mind at the moment, Phantom Ganon, isn't exactly easy. For me, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom