• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Favortie Boss & Was It Easy?

What's your favorite boss? Was is it easy? My favorite boss was the dragon in Fire Temple. His name is Volvagia, but he was pretty easy to defeat. So I want see what you think when you were defeating your choice of Zelda game!:)

Last edited:

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Well, I beat the game with 3 hearts on the first play-through (I wanted a challenge, and it didn't look too hard.), and Vaati was still really easy, but, I think my favorite hardest one would be the Gyorg Pair (Or whatever).

Jedizora

:right:
The gyorg pair was my favorite one. I realy liked everything about it. It was hard, but that added to the fun.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
My favorite was Gleerock (I think that was the name) because of how useless the cane of pacci seemed, and then BOOM, suddenly this boss needs it's shell flipped over

L

Link123

Mine was the gyorg pair and vaati's final form.
both are easy:)

Pikacondon

Title.
I liked Mazaal, he was too easy, as every boss/miniboss in TMC is, and he seemed like he had a bit of mystery to him. Mazaal was also similar to Gohdan and Bongo Bongo, who are 2 awesome bosses.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I liked Vaati the most, because I like a challenging boss and he was the most challenging the game offered (imo). The Gryog Pair were quite fun too, as the whole fight was in mid-air!

My favorite was the Big Octorok :eek:ctorok:, he was so hard, but I liked how it kept changing the stage. Vaati was cool too, but he was too hard to be my favorite. I actually get kinda angry at how hard they made him!

woops! apparently i didn't realize that this thread was about MC (i'm kinda stupid that way :P) anyways, my favorite MC boss was the two gyorgs. i love using the roc's cape and having a whole boss fight dedicated to it is just awesome:). it WAS a little easy, but not pathetically easy, which is what i would have hated.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Mazaal was my favorite (although I haven't yet beat Vaati, I have seen all the forms.) Your right ottobot, he is really hard.
Anyways, the bow and arrow is my favorite weapon and Mazaal was just such an interesting battle. At first I didn't know what to do, but I figured it out pretty quickly. I like how long it took to beat Mazaal. Both hands had to be targeted and his technqiues were just super cool. He may be common (from what I read in the zd description) but I really liked Mazaal the most.

Now, if we're talking about a boss that protected an element. I would def. go with the Big Octorok. Just cool how it looks and how hard it was. Plus, they took a simple common creature/monster and made it into a fun, important battle. Very cool.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My favorite boss was the Gyorg Pair for multiple reasons.
1. I love flying with Roc's Cape.
2. The boss fight was fairly challenging.
3. The scenery was beautiful.
4. The thought of having a duel boss fight in an action/adventure game was an awesome idea.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My favourite was Vaati in all three forms. It was hard at first but once you firgured it out it was absolutely fine. t was also quite fun and the way you had to defeat him was good, using lots of the items and Link shrinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom