• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite/ Least Favorite Fairy Fountains?

As I'm playing The Wind Waker, I've noticed that the fairy fountains are beautiful--definitely my favorite, aesthetically, in the series. Second, aesthetically, would be the fountains in OoT. The walk to the fountain and the beautiful way the perfect fairies with ornate designs rise from the water gives me chills.

As far as the rewards granted, my favorite fountains are the ones in OoT and MM which, essentially, double your life meter by making the power of each heart worth twice the amount it was worth previously. :fairy::fairy::fairy:

Contrarily, I find the fairy fountains in MM to be a tackier version of those in OoT, not to mention the blood-curdling squeaks of the stray fairies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really loved the great fairy fountains in Majora's Mask. Finding them was hard work, getting the reward was even harder work, but having the award to mess around with was so fulfilling, I'd do it again and again if it were by my count. My most favorite is the Double Defense one, then comes the GFS one.

My least favorite fairy fountains are the ones displayed in Twilight Princess, simply because their reward *fairy tears* are largely useless bar speedrunning the final boss.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would have to say my Favorite Fairy Fountain is the Item upgrade kind of roulette fairy in ALttP. You had to throw every item in to find out what you could upgrade. And there was two of them, each upgrading different things, i always thought that was cool, runner up would be any fairy that upgrades your magic. i wish they would throw in a magic "Regen" power sometime so i could play with the spells/ items more freely.

My least favorite would have to be the Fortune Fairies in WW. i just don'l like the idea of a Fairy being where you get your wallet from, Its just a bigger wallet, she dont give you the fortune, you still have to earn it. So i would rather get my wallet through some sort of Business function, like half way through the trade sequences.

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
Aesthetically? TP. I still haven't played TWW though, so I can't judge those. As for OOT... sure, who doesn't love that blood-curling cream they make when they appear, and just the whole way they look? :bleh: But I still like TP's ones better.

As far as the rewards go, OOT all the way.

But then again, I'm only comparing OOT and TP right now, so I'm not a good judge. :bleh:

W

westar

The fairy fountains from WW has the best graphics/fairys overall, but the fairy fountains in MM gives the best rewards. Likewise, the fairy fountains from Oot gives the best nostalgic feeling, so I can't choose between these three.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like the Majora's Mask ones the best. I like that you can walk into them (you couldn't in OoT) and I liked collecting the stray fairies. I don't like the design for the Great Fairies in either of these games but I think both OoT and MM fountains were much prettier than later ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom