• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/least favorite enemies.

I figure since I haven't seen a thread dedicated to the enemies link faces I should get on that.

To clarify ANY enemy qualifies.

Now personally my favorite (normal) enemy is the Bokoblins. I just really like all their designs and think they are iconic.

My least favorite is the withered deku plants since they just bored me.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
My favorite would have to be Darknuts. They are so intimidating, and I actually enjoy defeating them. My least favorite enemies are ReDeads and Skulltulas.

Favourites would be TP DarkNuts and OoT Iron Knuckles

Least favourites would be OoT Peahats and WW Seahats because theyre scary as hell.
Gyorgs in WW bug me too because they ruin the awesome sailing music.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite enemies to fight are Iron Knuckes and Darknuts.

In terms of appearance, my favourites are perhaps WW's Wizzrobes.

As for least favourites. Wallmasters, WW Poe's, Takkuri and Like Like's. I hate enemies that steal your stuff, those that cause you to lose control of your character and and those that take you back to the beginning of an area. All the enemies' I named were terrifying also.

Favourite

130415-zeldaii-12-07.gif

Just so satisfying killing a giant blob with eyes

Least Favourite

grumble.png

Seriously **** Grumble, Grumble. Yes I did burn every tree and bomb every wall in the game, so finding everything was not an issue. But expecting me to workout I had to feed that piece of **** some meat to pass? How was anyone supposed to work thst out on their own? Took me literally years to work that out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Darknuts and Iron Knuckles are the most god tier enemies of the Zelda franchise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom