• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least favorite Dungeon

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Which is your favorite dungeon?
Mine is Lanayru Mining Facility. I love the music and the challenge it is with time change and stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sandship or Sky Keep, even though Sky Keep has a 50/50 chance of making me go ballistic with that sliding puzzle. Having beat it 4 times makes it a bit easier.

Skunk

Floof
Lanayru Mining Facility because of the ancient ruin yet futuristic robot theme.

Looks like the majority wins here. Ancient Cistern for me as well. I especially loved the "dark" section at in the basement of it. Never saw that coming in a "water" temple.

In terms of atmosphere, Skyview Temple and the Sandship.

In terms of overall enjoyability taking everything such as length, design, personality, etc. into account... I'd say Lanayru Mining Facility and Sky Keep.

masterSword2

Smile!
I most enjoyed the Sandship. I thought the idea of having a ship be a dungeon was really cool. The music was pretty great too. The ancient cistern is a close second though.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Favorite Dungeons:

5. Lanayru Mining Facility - I loved the look and feel of it, combined with the Time puzzles.
4. The Sandship - Same thing as above, only I like it more because it was slightly more challenging.
3. Earth Temple - Can anyone else sing the Indiana Jones theme?
2. Ancient Cistern - Creepy, but cool. Not to mention, Koloktos was the moment where Skyward Sword bosses stopped being awesome and started being straight-up kickass.
1. Sky Keep - Totally a dungeon, and awesome as hell. And you got to collect the Triforce. Nuff said.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Sky Keep had to be one of the most mind-bending dungeons for me. I never was good at those sliding puzzles, especially since you can't move more than six tiles at one time...

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite dungeons were the Skyview Temple, Ancient Cistern, Lanaryu Mining Facility, and the Skykeep Temple! Those were my favorite places to always revisit when I was playing the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom