• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Commercials

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
One of my favorite commercials is a commercial for the popular fiber supplement Metamucil. It involves a park ranger at Yellowstone National Park and Old Faithful. Coincidentally I first saw this commercial when I was on a vacation to Yellowstone National Park.

Hylian Viking

Those Groupon commercials are getting so damn irritating, it seems to have sank to an all time low, hand puppets to equally annoying music. Seriously who in their right mind would think this incredibly boorish excuse for advertising is decent?

Hylian Viking

I actually kinda like the GEICO ads.

The Limu Emu ones are okay.
Obviously you have not seen the one where the cop finds his office trashed, all I can say is that is what you get for having a flightless bird with the attention span of a drunken hillbilly for a partner, you might want to look closer because there's probably some emu poo in there.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
I swear to God if I hear that stupid “watcha gonna watcha gonna watcha gonna do with that dessert” song one more ****** time I’m never watching Food Network ever again

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of my favourites is the "Long Long Man" gummy candy commercial series from in Japan. This was a whole storyline which ran across multiple commercials and included the right amount of innuendo to make it appropriate for television while being super memorable.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Instacart has made me loathe the song “No Diggity”, a once mildly enjoyable song now overplayed in all commercial breaks.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Invisalign commercials are awful. I hate that one with the kid saying "Don't worry about it sweetheart", especially because for some reason they decide to repeat it again immediately after.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

This soap company makes ads of people thinking a woman is way younger than she is and then suddenly a kid comes out running from the corner calling her mummy. A few months back a famous local youtuber reacted to this ad and called it "pro **lf agenda" lmao and it went viral

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom